The Annuity Store?

Anyone have info on The Annuity Store (theannuitystore.com)? I am getting ready to make a big push into the boomer and senior markets and am looking to ad annuities to my product list.

There is info about them already on the forum. "Free leads" are just absolute crap. Use a phone book instead. They call and call and call and once you sign up with them, you never hear from them again, except by email. Don't bother.

The silence speaks volumes.

There is info about them already on the forum. "Free leads" are just absolute crap. Use a phone book instead. They call and call and call and once you sign up with them, you never hear from them again, except by email. Don't bother.

For those of you who haven't seen this thread already, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WARNING! Look who this FMO has teamed up with!!! And if you don't know who Javelin Marketing and Larry Klein are, do a search!!!

Oh man, it's so nice to see bedfellows without having to pull off the sheets!

seniorleads-tas2[1]_d.jpg

You've been warned!

The annuity store in Sacramento, CA is owned by Allianz Insurance co. They do a great job with Allianz and are certainly the authority on that co's products but that's where their authority ends.

I thought Allianz bought them out 8 years ago? Basically an Allianz shop. I guess it would be hard to turn down $20M...lol

Back