The Assurance Group

agentshawn

Any with this company? Or thinking about it? I would say that I was amazed at their spill and how automated it is and the lead system they had. I signed up and wanted to go full throttle. they gave me 100 free leads that had at one time showed interest. The second week I had the option of buying fresh leads for $6. I thought that was great!! However the company said that since I did not have any sales from the 100 free leads that they would not process my order to buy leads. I think this company is a flake. You are screwed from the very beginning. They have an opportunity to buy leads but they do not approve because you did not make a sale on the old leads. 50% of the old leads I got said they did not remember filling out a post card. Why is it so hard for a new agent in the industry to get up and going? Isn't there a decent company that helps new agents better than this?

Getting started is slow, just need proper training. So are you looking to leave Assurance , if not are they willing to train you or just throw you into the street and start cold calling?

Sorry for the delay. It has been a stressful week. The Group just said well we gave you some leads in your back office and since you didn't make a sell we can't give you anymore. The stats were as follows: (and I emailed these to him too)

I spent about 3 hrs on Tuesday night and 4 hrs on Wednesday night with the new leads. Out of the 100 news ones you put in my account 23 are disconnects, 11 are po boxes with no phone number, 3 deceased, 10 answering machines, 13 contacts (1 Spanish speaking, 3 already had coverage, 9 not interested), 18 no answer, and 12 only have addresses and can not find phone number from reverse address lookup. I have already gone out Tuesday and Wednesday door knocking in the evenings to the ones with no phone numbers.

He just wrote back and said sorry but home office only sees you didn't make 1 sell out of 100. Then he said I am not firing you but when my situation changes let him know!!

And I am in Lewisville, Tx in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.

Any suggestions?
there has to be something out there that helps a new agent make like 200 a week at least to pay bills???

Do you have any experience in selling? And did you explore this forum to learn about internet selling?
:idea:

I haven't seen the whole site. I have recently gotten with a guy and now I am set up to do life and health all over the phone. So I can call and make sales without meeting them.

However it goes back to leads. With a "starving" agent, where are the leads? I can not shell out 500 dollars to these lead companies for "up-to-date" leads.

I have the tools just no people.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Sorry. I have been in management in the past and some sales positions in the retail area. I am new to insurance. Got my license back in Feb 2008.

I have made hundreds of calls and I would think that I am a novice to average person.

If you do not need product training or support then order a list through a lead company. 1000 names cost $100 or less. Yuo can choose the gender, zip codes, age,income and more.

What state are you in?

Back