The Business I Started Was Lead Generation for Insurance Agents

There is nothing to be done here...you need to take what you have and meet with a lawyer asap and they can tell you whether you have a case or not...It doesn't matter what the statute says...the only thing that matters is what you have in writing and what you can prove. Good luck.

There is nothing to be done here...you need to take what you have and meet with a lawyer asap and they can tell you whether you have a case or not...It doesn't matter what the statute says...the only thing that matters is what you have in writing and what you can prove. Good luck.

Thanks! I agree! Part of my strategy is to get multiple lawyers to see the facts and video. Though I have been communicating with a few, I have not retained anyone yet. I will reach out to some more today!

Being a new member I did attempt to message Bob and introduce myself, but cannot message until I have 20 posts. I hope he will message me.

Hello Benjamin,

I did email you but to my knowledge I have not heard from you. I'd be interested in talking to a guy with your skills so please give me a call or email me. I put all my contact info in my signature. Your story sounds interesting.....

Hello Benjamin,

I did email you but to my knowledge I have not heard from you. I'd be interested in talking to a guy with your skills so please give me a call or email me. I put all my contact info in my signature. Your story sounds interesting.....

Hi Bob,

After everything that occured, I took some personal time to reflect on ife. :) Though I cannot discuss the situation between myself and my old partner, I have returned to the company. I would definitely like to speak to you, as I have some options and opportunities, but I have nothing concrete yet. :)

Hello hello!

I have temporarily removed the video due to advice from my attorneys. Bottom line is my old (un-named business partner)ripped off myself and other investors. At this point I have no reason to believe the other investors were anything other than victims as I am.

Hey Benjamin,

My email & phone number are in my signature:)
I'm traveling all this week so email is best to send me your contact info.

Will get in hold of you next week for sure.

Bob

Hello hello!

I have temporarily removed the video due to advice from my attorneys. Bottom line is my old (un-named business partner)ripped off myself and other investors. At this point I have no reason to believe the other investors were anything other than victims as I am.

terribly sorry for your misfortune.. Take this negative and turn it around. You ran the call center.. you have the knowledge, your have the work ethic.. take everything you learned and DO IT YOURSELF! You can do it..only one person stopping you.. YOURSELF.

BTW, what kind of leads was your call center generating? I may be interested as a customer sometime.

Best Wishes

Back