The Captive Agent Secret Formula - Just Frikken Rocks

SoCalBroker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Well ... it just keeps a flowin gents. These Captive Agents come across the craziest stuff and they just cant handle it ...

Thanks for the Advertising Billions being Spent fellas! :-)

Some of you guys know I just released a report about how we generate a flood of referrals from Captive Agents each and every month ... for nearly 40 yrs now. Spoke to a Captive guy today that has been sending referrals here since the 1960's ... Ya think the system works? ;)

You Can See The Report Here <--- Click It

So here are some of the leads that come thru just this week alone.

Lifeguard Service - 20 employees [ GL / WC] $12k

Small General Contractor - [ GL ] $2k

Telecom / Datacom Firm [ E&O] $5k

Security Consultant [ GL ] $3k

Towing Co [ WC ] $15k

I just bound up the work comp for an Assisted Living Facility account that was referred 45 days ago ... originally estimated at $32k. Ended up adding a 2nd location ... took it over $70k

Point is guys .. I aint BS'n ya. This stuff works! If your into P&C and [not in CA [sorry ;)] - you need to be doing this system!!!

Get the report - save yourself hrs of time and headache - get the shortcut to killer referrals from highly motivated captives who NEED you as an outlet. I give you the Secret Sauce that - Cuts the Keys to the Kingdom.

To your success ...

Steve

For L&H Ind. Agents, there would certainly be far less moving parts to make these types of alliances work out. However; I dont think Captives come across the same amount of business opportunities for L&H as they do P&C ...

That said, I do think the same motivations that prompt captives to refer P&C biz to us - would be the same for Group and Ind Health. Captives always love to try and write the life though - they gotta make those quotas for their marketing dir's "plans"

Target Market is Independent Agents ... primarily P&C.

That said - I would think a L&H broker could use the very same principles to develop strategic referral alliances.

I just got back from lunch with a producer at a very large benefits firm in Irvine CA. He has the same concerns as the Captives, and needs a P&C broker to partner with and have his back. He works with mainly 50 and over lives. Sweetspot for their firm is 200 lives.

Sorry to be confusing ... feel free to PM or email if you have any additional questions or need any help!

All the best,

Steve

SoCal - did you write the copy for that capture page? Hell, that's not my business, and I almost wanted to buy... Very nice. Seriously, did you get help w/ it?

Nitpick: Uh, shouldn't this be under "offers"?

Thank you.

I had a LOT of help.

I have been working with one of the best Referral Marketers for nearly 3 yrs now. You pick up a lot. He helped A LOT.

Ive been studying Sales Letters and Copy now pretty core for about 2.5 months solid, working on some marketing pieces. I had some folks peek at it and assist, and some was from other materials.

Swipe files are your friend :-)

Back