The Concept and Importance of a Life Insurance Policy.

Jan 3, 2009

1. bhartiaxa

bhartiaxa New Member

State:
    Alabama
    deleted by user

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  2. JRoot

JRoot Guru

State:
    Texas
    This is awesome. I'm stealing it.

JRoot, Jan 3, 2009
  3. Winter_123

Winter_123 Guru

I am going to have all of this printed on the backside of my business cards.

:cool:

4. somarco

somarco GA Medicare Expert

State:
    Georgia
    Either you have very large cards, or you sell magnifying glasses on the side . . .

As for the initial premise that life insurance is an investment, I personally disagree. But to each their own.

somarco, Jan 3, 2009
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

This was a really good piece by "bhartiaxa". I was trying to see if he or she was the original author, which it looks like he or she is. I won't "out" his or her name in public as that seems to be a no-no on this board (although I AM against anonymous posters.) However the OP has written many, many good articles on the life industry's products. I don't know why the OP wants to remain cloaked since he or she is easy to find and has nothing (from his/her writing) to hide.

I've not known too many agents who can write as clearly as this poster.

The link to the poster sends you to: Life Insurance Company | Bharti AXA Life Insurance India

From About Bharti Axa Life Insurance Company

I look forward to more articles like this. It's nice to have someone who looks to me like a professional writer as well as a professional agent. (I thought I was the only one :yes: )

Guest, Jan 3, 2009
  6. HealthGuy

HealthGuy Guru

State:
    Texas
    Al the Antagonizer can't help himself from stirring the pot...how about a cabinet position for you in the Obama administration - there you could banter all you want and maybe then someone would listen to you. You are soooo professional, the rest of us on this board are so 'beneath' you. Pleassssseeeee...

7. HomeService

HomeService Guru

State:
    Texas
    Life insurance is not an investment. Insurance is insurance, just like car insurance -it is not an investment. You pay a premium. That premium buys peace of mind. Now, certain life insurance contracts build cash values, still not an investment.

8. BiggitySwat

BiggitySwat Super Genius

Life insurance is an investment into your beneficiaries - and they just won't see any % returns until you croak :)

9. Tomas

Tomas Expert

State:
    Hawaii
    OMG, more believers that bahtiaxa is a genuine writer :)
    His posts are for SEO, just check his other posts. Disable his signature links and links in the text and you will notice that posts from him will stop... lol

Tomas, Feb 25, 2009
  10. dgoldenz

dgoldenz Moderator Moderator

There are quite a few grammar mistakes and ways the article could be improved.....just saying.