The Digital Life Insurance Agent Book on Amazon.com

JRoot

Guru
100+ Post Club
imageedit_4_6989148311.png

This book is the result of an idea I had in January to impact as many life insurance businesses as possible...and it's finally ready.

This is everything I know to build an internet based life insurance business.

It’s an A-Z guide that answers all the questions agents have been asking and will lay out a roadmap to a predictable flow of inbound life insurance prospects.

Now that this book is live, knowledge isn’t the issue anymore if you want to market life insurance online and sell over the phone - follow through is.

It's available in paperback and on the Amazon Kindle.

I toyed with naming this book “Internet Life Insurance Business in a Box” - because that’s what it is. Here are some of the topics covered in depth:

• Technology set-up
  • Contracting and licensing
  • Field Underwriting
  • Sales training (scripts, objection handling, tips)
  • Creating a sales machine
  • Marketing strategy (niching down)
  • Internet lead buying
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Buying traffic
  • Ongoing growth strategies

The knowledge in this book is a culmination of the knowledge I’ve drawn from my own internet life insurance agency and through my relationships in the industry.

If you want more information about what's actually in the book, here's a more detailed description..

Enjoy!

This book is the result of an idea I had in January to impact as many life insurance businesses as possible...and it's finally ready. This is everything I know to build an internet based life insurance business. It’s an A-Z guide that answers all the questions agents have been asking and will lay out a roadmap to a predictable flow of inbound life insurance prospects. Now that this book is live, knowledge isn’t the issue anymore if you want to market life insurance online and sell over the phone - follow through is. Click HERE To Buy on Amazon.com TODAY It's available in paperback and on the Amazon Kindle. I toyed with naming this book “Internet Life Insurance Business in a Box” - because that’s what it is. Here are some of the topics covered in depth: [*]Technology set-up [*]Contracting and licensing [*]Field Underwriting [*]Sales training (scripts, objection handling, tips) [*]Creating a sales machine [*]Marketing strategy (niching down) [*]Internet lead buying [*]Search Engine Optimization [*]Buying traffic [*]Ongoing growth strategies The knowledge in this book is a culmination of the knowledge I’ve drawn from my own internet life insurance agency and through my relationships in the industry. If you want more information about what's actually in the book, here's a more detailed description.. Enjoy!

I've started digging into it. Great stuff! Jeff is a master at what he does.

Back