The Downfall of Robert Barney and Compulife

Jan 4, 2019

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free life quoters to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No. Agents should always pay.

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Everyone on this forum has see Robert Barney of Compulife actions in his attempt to destroy N.A.A.I.P, a great American Website Builder and Quoters for Insurance Agents. N.A.A.I.P. is free forever for agents.

Some questions I have.

What was going through Robert Barney's mind in that he thought he could succeed?
    Can Compulife Software survive with the tremendous legal liability hovering over its existence?

Link to https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/compulife-lawsuit-judge-james-m-hopkins-grants-n-a-a-i-p-huge-victory.92882/ which documents that legal predicament that Compulife is embroiled.

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    I have received multiple phone calls and private messages answering these two interesting questions. Time will tell, my friend. Time will tell.

3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    " Time will tell, my friend. Time will tell."<<< Have you been reduced to talking to yourself M*ses? I often talk to myself, but not on a public Forum. When I do talk to myself, I NEVER refer to myself as being my friend. :wacko:

Maybe someday you'll find a friend and won't have to talk to yourself. Good luck with that. :no::skeptical:

4. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    My personal feeling is that website programs must be administered by intelligent people.
    Human intelligence can rapidly decline as one hits the 60's. Robert Barney and Compulife has made terrible mistakes and continues its errant ways.

Instead of apologizing and moving on, Robert Barney is stubborn. Robert Barney's grand-kids will be able to tell the their friends that "my ancestor was once rich" cuz he made a neat program for insurance agents before N.A.A.I.P. came along.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  5. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Still getting inquiries from agents that were hurt by Mr. Barney that want to be made whole.