The Downfall of Robert Barney and Compulife

Jan 4, 2019

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free life quoters to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No. Agents should always pay.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Everyone on this forum has see Robert Barney of Compulife actions in his attempt to destroy N.A.A.I.P, a great American Website Builder and Quoters for Insurance Agents. N.A.A.I.P. is free forever for agents.

Some questions I have.

What was going through Robert Barney's mind in that he thought he could succeed?
    Can Compulife Software survive with the tremendous legal liability hovering over its existence?

Link to https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/compulife-lawsuit-judge-james-m-hopkins-grants-n-a-a-i-p-huge-victory.92882/ which documents that legal predicament that Compulife is embroiled.

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    I have received multiple phone calls and private messages answering these two interesting questions. Time will tell, my friend. Time will tell.

3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    " Time will tell, my friend. Time will tell."<<< Have you been reduced to talking to yourself M*ses? I often talk to myself, but not on a public Forum. When I do talk to myself, I NEVER refer to myself as being my friend. :wacko:

Maybe someday you'll find a friend and won't have to talk to yourself. Good luck with that. :no::skeptical:

4. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    My personal feeling is that website programs must be administered by intelligent people.
    Human intelligence can rapidly decline as one hits the 60's. Robert Barney and Compulife has made terrible mistakes and continues its errant ways.

Instead of apologizing and moving on, Robert Barney is stubborn. Robert Barney's grand-kids will be able to tell the their friends that "my ancestor was once rich" cuz he made a neat program for insurance agents before N.A.A.I.P. came along.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  5. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Still getting inquiries from agents that were hurt by Mr. Barney that want to be made whole.

6. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  7. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

Received this in 2018:

4 Free Month Application - US

subscription_type: Individual Agent

agent: Russell Hans Anderegg
    licensee: Broker Financial Network
    address: 2532 fowler ave
    city: ogden
    state: UT
    zip: 84401

phone: 8014949424
    email: [email protected]
    emailconfirm: [email protected]

listing: Yes

zip1: 84401
    zip2: 84040
    zip3: 84050

mobile_quoter: Yes
    website_quoter: Yes
    agreeyes: Yes

submit: Submit Application
    Submitted: Monday - August 27th, 2018 [02:00:38 pm CDT]​

Our staff set up a new account for Mr. Hans Anderegg and 45 days before the 4 months expired, sent him an invoice for renewal.

NO ONE is compelled to pay renewal invoices.

If renewal invoices are not paid, the subscription lapses.

I sent the above new account request to Mr. Hans Anderegg and asked him if he had filled in this application, or if someone else had. He would not answer. Then the above posting appeared at N.A.A.I.P.

Frankly, I think we were setup but not sure by who.

8. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Robert Barney and Compulife really hurt people. Below is a post to N.A.A.I.P.'s forum that was written by Kelley J O'Shea. Kelley also included her photograph on the forum post to add authenticity.
    • (IP: 107.134.117.66)
    • Posted March 3, 2018
    Please Add My name Kelley J O'Shea to this Compulife class action lawsuit, I was served January 3,2017 and have since received mailings from my office General Liability & Commercial Property Carrier State Farm both snail mail & certified may dated January 17,2017. My Agency sells Primarily Property & Casualty, I have not sold a Life policy since working at Prudential back in the early 90's, my agency does have a website but in no way does nor has it ever referenced Compulife. incident has caused nothing but unneeded stress & duress during the past year I have encounter rather disrupting medical issues, my children have been abandoned by their father (my X-husband) we have faced a major Hurricane and most recently my children's school (MSD) came under siege by a 19 year old with an assault weapon..... REALLY DO NOT THIS ADDED STRESS!!! Sign me up PLEASE!

9. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    So let me get this straight M*ses. Kelley J O'Shea is saying that it's Bob Barney's fault that she couldn't hang onto her husband. It's also Bob's fault that Kelley's ex abandoned his kids. :huh:

Did you find Kelley at fiverr?:skeptical:

10. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

According to Mr. R.utstein, Ms. O'Shea said:

"I have not sold a Life policy since working at Prudential back in the early 90's"​

And the reason she set up an N.A.A.I.P. website with free life insurance quotes was...

I wonder if Ms. O'Shea even posted it.