The Downfall of Robert Barney and Compulife

Jan 4, 2019

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free life quoters to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No. Agents should always pay.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    I wondered this myself. Not much that I can see where you can even trust David Ruststein or whatever his name of the day is! Just the fact that he tries to pose as different people is enough to not believe one thing this idiot says or does. He seems to have some mental problems if he can't decide on who he really is, or if he is doing it just because he wants to. Either way...he's nuts and seems to be nothing but a liar.

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    N.A.A.I.P. has close to 10,000 registered users. Surveys indicate that the vast majority of members use our services for it's free client facing website and our expertise in moving the the site up Google.

As well, N.A.A.I.P. works with 100 carriers. Offering industry highest compensation.

125 percent on America's lowest priced FEX and 123 percent on the lowest priced term life.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  3. Northeast Agent

Northeast Agent Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    MosesNewman (aka David Gordon or whatever last name he calls himself) is the true Troll of the Forum!

And no mention of the lovely, fictitious "Anna Shapiro," in a long time... I'm sure, is a product of his vivid imagination.

4. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
  5. DHK

DHK "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

State:
    California

You are HARDLY in a position to request ANYTHING on this forum, let alone keeping a "thread on topic" for bashing another poster whom YOU stole from.

DHK, Apr 13, 2019
  6. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
  7. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    M*ses, I don't support you providing a free life quoter to agents.....BECAUSE YOU STOLE IT FROM Bob.

Many FMO's provide free quoters to their contracted agents. The difference is that they didn't steal it, they pay for the subscription.

Just curious if you've tried stealing the quoters from CSG, FexQuotes or Ninja Quoter?

8. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Goi, Let's not beat a dead horse and do crime. You stating those words on a public forum makes you liable for a tort. The laws of tort will end up losing Mr. Barney and Compulife his business. As well, the agents that are paying Compulife a yearly subscription will suffer if Compulife don't stay in business for the whole year.

I suggest you read Judge Hopkins decisions before engaging in crime.

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...rtant-information-class-action-lawsuit.92882/

Goillini.. No one is going to sue you .... I happen to be a highly qualified computer programmer. No need to steal a very simple quote engine. I have built more complicated programs over 30 years ago in dBase III - 30 years is a long time.

The Judge at the trial was a former computer programmer. He had to be laughing at your friend for bringing that case to trial. No need for you to spew out nonsense because of your friendship to Mr. Barney.

It is beneath you. Go N.A.A.I.P.

9. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Okay Moses, if it'll make you feel better about yourself I'll rephrase that.

Just curious if you've tried "borrowing" the quoters from CSG, FexQuotes or Ninja Quoter? :biggrin:

10. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Goi, Have you see the quality of my work at N.A.A.I.P. ? - Just about 10,000 agents are depending on my company for high quality websites. There is no room for shortcuts.

Not sure you are aware. But when programmers build a program, the program will only be in their password protected files. I cannot get access to someone else's program. I can see the results of their program and I can see the words and font styles, etc on the source code page. But dynamic programs are not open source. FYI.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019