The Downfall of Robert Barney and Compulife

Jan 4, 2019

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free life quoters to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No. Agents should always pay.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    M*ses, how much do your free websites cost? :err:

How many agents that have your free website, have contracts through you? Are you the largest FMO? :huh:

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    I do know that - as of today - 9,779 free websites - I am not in the contracting department so I have no idea on FMO or contracts. Btw, free means free.

My job in the company is to Make a Great Website System for N.A.A.I.P. - and eventually get 50-60-70% market share in the insurance agent market. Wish me luck..please.

3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Okay, I wish you luck M*ses. :fibs:

4. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Thank you. N.A.A.I.P. is trying and actually making life better for lots of agents.

Obviously, there have been road blocks on the way. Wow, that is an understatement.

But thousands of agents now come across as professional financial salespeople with the help of our free technology. These agents would be throwing away real money if not for my company.

We have worked long and hard on quality issues. I can tell you that we never get a cancellation any more. Years ago, once in a while, an agent would sign up and leave to use a different website builder. That never happens any more.

5. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
  6. cehinton

cehinton Expert

State:
    South Carolina
    I can reply to that:
    There will start being ads placed on your free site. In order to not have the ads, you have to pay a fee.
    The free websites now cost $14.99/mo to removed the ads.
    If you write any business for that month, you get your fee waived.
    I hope I portrayed this new pricing structure accurately. I am taking it from his recent email of just 3 days ago.

7. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    This fee would only be after 100 hits. If you refer to us an agent who makes a sale or pays you get the site ad free for the month. As well, if you make a sale, also ad free.

More good news, if you pay for years and suddenly make 36 sales after 3 years. I will refund you the money that you have paid for 36 months.

Somewhat accurate. I can get you a Promo Code to lower the price. Forum members can pay $4.99 for the first month.

We can still say insurance agent websites for free.

8. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

I had been wondering why Moses (D. R.utstein) has been quiet for the last week, and now I know.

It appears clear that Mr. R.utstein is posting with a new user ID: cehinton

This began when Moses stopped posting about a week ago. I also see that he is now conversing with himself.

Here is what the homepage of the N.AAIP website says:

Create Your Stunning Website with Quote Engines in Seconds.
    It's Easy.
    IT'S FREE.​

and

No Strings or Catches - Free Forever.​

So now there's a catch if an N.AAIP website starts getting traffic for the user, and they don't place business with Mr. R.utstein, then there are ads. Actually free N.AAIP websites have always had ads. Think about it.

Had Mr. R.utstein listened to me, in the first phone conversation he ever had with me, he would have realized his business model would never work. Free, no strings websites with quote engines was always a recipe for problems. I offered him a solution, he would not listen. The rest is history.

Now he's having to tinker with his original promise which turned out to not have been much of a promise.

Of course the only way to provide quote engines for free (it costs money to provide such a service) is to have someone pay for it another way.

9. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    He sure is a character, isn't he? He sure seems like he's the type that's not happy unless he is getting over on somebody. He just gives me the creeps!

10. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Conspiracy theorist Mr. Robert "the Sinking Ship" is giving advice on how to make business decisions. lol. I was told that your attorney Joel Rothman received over $600K in your attempt to destroy N.A.A.I.P. and its agents. Brilliant decision - Rocket Scientist.

Mr. "Low Commission" King -
    In my estimation N.A.A.I.P. agent websites has literally put in agents' pockets 29.5 millions dollars since our inception. This assumes the average insurance website and quote engines would be $100 per month while ours is free or nominal. As well as the fact that our commissions are approximately 20% higher than elsewhere.

Last edited: May 17, 2019