The Downfall of Robert Barney and Compulife

Jan 4, 2019

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free life quoters to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No. Agents should always pay.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    M*ses, how much do your free websites cost? :err:

How many agents that have your free website, have contracts through you? Are you the largest FMO? :huh:

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    I do know that - as of today - 9,779 free websites - I am not in the contracting department so I have no idea on FMO or contracts. Btw, free means free.

My job in the company is to Make a Great Website System for N.A.A.I.P. - and eventually get 50-60-70% market share in the insurance agent market. Wish me luck..please.

3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Okay, I wish you luck M*ses. :fibs:

4. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Thank you. N.A.A.I.P. is trying and actually making life better for lots of agents.

Obviously, there have been road blocks on the way. Wow, that is an understatement.

But thousands of agents now come across as professional financial salespeople with the help of our free technology. These agents would be throwing away real money if not for my company.

We have worked long and hard on quality issues. I can tell you that we never get a cancellation any more. Years ago, once in a while, an agent would sign up and leave to use a different website builder. That never happens any more.