The Downfall of Robert Barney and Compulife

Jan 4, 2019

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free life quoters to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No. Agents should always pay.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

I encourage agents to run a sample term life insurance quote from an N.AAIP website, and then compare that to the accurate quotes generated by:

www.term4sale.com

Why are so many N.AAIP quotes WRONG?

The reason that so many N.AAIP quotes are wrong is because they are outdated. Further, the method used by Mr. R.utstein to scrape my sites and the sites of my customers is badly flawed. Of course Compulife complicated his life by putting in mechanisms to detect scraping and reduce output so there is less to scrape.

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    On the term life rates, we highly recommend that agents submit business via iPipeline. iPipeline is the ONLY quoter that does not have a disclaimer in case of inaccuracies. The link to iPipeline is that the footer of N.A.A.I.P.

As well, N.A.A.I.P. insurance agent websites business plan entails having a big market share of all insurance agents. Obviously, we have to have very low prices.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  3. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    I think it would be common sense for someone to NOT deal with anyone who goes by 2 different names trying to disguise themselves. This is one of the biggest red flags I've ever seen.

How could anyone believe on thing this guy says when he can't even go by his real name? And then to know how he threatened the owner of this forum! Wow! What a douchebag!

4. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
  5. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    I think it's been years since I last heard this! Thanks for posting! :biggrin:

6. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

In my response to my posting above, about the inaccuracies of the N.AAIP term life quotes, Mr. R.utstein posted (not visible if you are logged in):

Notice that Mr. R.utstein does not dispute that the quotes that he and his agents offer are inaccurate. He knows they are not accurate, he just doesn't care.

And yes, the ipipeline quotes are much more accurate but the absence of a warning that the quote might not be accurate is hardly a warranty that they are. From time to time everyone makes mistakes, and any expectation of perfection is just silly.

But back to the "FREE" quotes that Mr. R.utstein prominently features on his home page, in big fat letters:

Create Your Stunning Website with Quote Engines in Seconds.
    It's Easy.
    It's FREE.

That life insurance quote engine, the FREE one, is NOT accurate. Further, it's NOT accurate most of the time for most of the products being quoted. That's a fact and Mr. R.utstein knows it.

But that doesn't stop Mr. R.utstein from saying this:

Our Term Life Quoter is 99% accurate but please register for iPipeline for 100%​

99% accurate? Not even close. 99% inaccurate would be more accurate.

As I said, Mr. R.utstein doesn't care.

7. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Mr. "Low Commission" King feels threatened by N.A.A.I.P. insurance agent websites. How cute. Arguing with a Mr. "Low Commission" about identities on a forum.

Honey, pass me the vodka, straight up.

8. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    Who are you even talking about David? I know you're not talking to me!

By the way, you're claim of giving out the highest commissions of anybody is just another one of your lies. You seem to have a habit of stretching the truth. It does make calling you out a lot easier though!

9. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
  10. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    You want to keep calling me "Mr. Low Commissions", so I'll put this out there to you. Which company would you and I both have where you regularly give out higher commissions?

You won't be able to name any company because it would be impossible for you to give out higher than we can. If you only knew what you were talking about it would make for a more interesting conversation. But, as of now....you're a pretty boring douchebag!