The flame thread....

Discussion in 'General Insurance Agent Discussions' started by STIBROKER, Sep 14, 2006.

1. STIBROKER

STIBROKER The Guy that GREENSKY can't not put on ignore. Moderator

State:
    Texas
    This is were we are going to move post like this(once I figure out how)till then cut and past in one post......I am not a believer in deleting......and like freedom of speech.......

2. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    Gotta agree with Bob. The avatar is not good at all.

3. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    Freedom of speech doesn't include yelling "fire" in a movie theater just because someone wants attention or thinks it's funny. Aside from freedom of speech the whole point of this forum is to trade ideas and expertise.

4. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    why yes it is........so if you feel you have to flame someone do it in here ...

5. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    John,

I understand but the moderator has publicly posted false information about me, aiming to discredit me as an agent and had he done that in private email I would have responded in kind...but since he did it publicly I have a right to refute it...publicly.

I'm not a fan of deleting anything. That's a dangerous habit to get into as either a moderator or site admin. Then you can just twist the board to suit your own personal agenda.

Nothing will be deleted by me without a warning and the only thing I'd delete is blatant spam or someone who wants to flame but doesn't want to disclose who they are.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I noticed you did not repost my actual license showing actual issue dates so I will repost for your research file.

I guarantee one thing: Not one person is going to read anything I wrote and get scared off the forum, new or old agent. I did not make one false statement, offensive remark (in written nor illustrative form such as an avatar), or personal attack.

STI has crossed the line in trying to make a liar out of me, not to mention offensive language and illustrative remarks.

Attached Files:

7. moonlightandmargaritas

moonlightandmargaritas Guru

State:
    Florida
  8. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas

there was no attachment....post it here and I will apologize.....

kyle can prove me wrong here.....Im just going on what the doi has...if we are going to try and be truthful here and give advice I for one don't want someone BS'n me.....I have posted just about every thing about me on the other board and have worked with many of you on the side on the phone....hell this week alone I had a client move to CO. and needed to change insurance and set up a member of this board to write it...and he has less than a couple years under his belt......but he did not BS me.....

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I did prove you wrong by posting my actual license. Do not accuse me of being untruthful without grounds. I do not care what you have posted about yourself---just because you have done so does not make you right here or make me a liar.

Going solely based on what the DOI website says does not excuse you. "Well, sir, I'm sorry but your driver's license says you weigh 180lbs, I don't care that you have the same name and address. I am looking at a 250lb man and you are obviously not the same person because your license says you weigh 180lbs."

You have a duty to verify information before publicizing it.

fyi, DOI does not show when a resident licensee moves out of state, gets resident licensed there and moves back, as was the case with me.

10. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    what.... can you not read....no you did not......were is your resident license issued.....