The "FREE FE leads" firms

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
I know they are generally despised--but I do very little FE and had the idea---

If I could take the haircut on commissions

I wouldnt pay upfront for the leads
I'd make some extra money AND
I'd find more Medicare clients--which is what IM after anyway

Any of those groups less despised than others?

And I get it that its idiotic, bwahahah etc lets just stick to helpful responses

PS I get a lot of emails from "Innovative FInancial Group" and seems like I have worked with John Spinner before somewhere. They offer "Overflow" leads--a few in my area, apparently those that current agents didn't want or pay for. Anyone know them?

Do any of the free lead firms take on part timers?

Honestly after doing that video with him I would say that Adam Swarz at A Fox is a pretty honest guy. He's non a guy I see eye to eye with, but that's a philosophical difference not a moral one. If I wanted to be on a financed lead program (and I don't, I think it's a bad idea even for a part timer in FE like you) I would probably go to him.

"A Fox?" Dont find anything on the net. Any contact info?

What "philosophical" difference do you have with them?

I dont want to be responsible for

Finding the DM piece
Determining if its compliant
Getting the counts
Loading up my Credit card
Filing for Co-op

If I get 20 leads and sell five of them--the "haircut" would be maybe $150 a sale? Or about $750a drop? yeah thats more expensive by maybe $250 that a DIY but I'd sell some of them Medicare plan AND I dont have to do all the crud above!

By philosophical difference I mean that he believes that its good for most agents to earn lower contracts in exchange for things like leads. I disagree but since that seems to be what you are looking for, I find him to be honest and transparent. I reached out to him to see if he has contact info anywhere that I can post publicly. If you want to see the video where he and I talk about this a bit it's linked in the forum here in the thread about Forum Friends on YouTube

Latest posts

Back