The Funeral Trust

Well some guy trying to recruit me says he has all this neat stuff. Has not sent me specifics yet. Once I have it, I will let you know. The company he is working with, though, does the trust document.

This is just not an area I'm very familiar with.

Well some guy trying to recruit me says he has all this neat stuff. Has not sent me specifics yet. Once I have it, I will let you know. The company he is working with, though, does the trust document.

This is just not an area I'm very familiar with.

Gotcha....

Ya let me know when you get the stuff, in the mean time, visit: National Insurance Academy ... there is a free video on there about the Funeral Trust.

We have an IMO contract with the Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company .... Its a great product to have ....

Let me know if you have any questions about the product

I watched that video presentation from The National Insurance Academy on Funeral Trusts. It was interesting, but it appears that the product they are touting is available in a limited number of states through Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company. I am wondering if any of you gals or guys that do Final Expense are involved in selling the Funeral Trust. The speaker on the video indicated the market is 60 to 80 years of age. I am curious as to the demographics involving income levels. It appears the wealthy are not in need of it because they will not go on Medicaid. The poor already qualify for Medicaid. What are the advantages to the middle class? Couldn't other financial products be placed in a Funeral Trust, viz., CD's, bank accounts, etc? Is there an advantage to it being fully funded by a SPWL policy? Thoughts anyone.

Wouldn't you know the "recruiter" hasn't been in contact with me. One of the features, I was told, was protection from Medicaid spendown requirements (advantage over cds, etc.).

I would say I'm still at ground zero on Funeral Trusts. Doesn't anyone sell them???

Well the funeral trust is the same as going to any funeral home and prepaying your funeral. But with the trust you are not locked into one specific funeral home.

And for those without LTC, it helps protect a peice of your nest egg, its also exempt from the medicaid 5 year look back.

We sell alot through seminars and cross selling our senior, we have had zero luck with mailers.

Does anyone else have a good idea of how to market it.

Well the funeral trust is the same as going to any funeral home and prepaying your funeral. But with the trust you are not locked into one specific funeral home.

And for those without LTC, it helps protect a peice of your nest egg, its also exempt from the medicaid 5 year look back.

We sell alot through seminars and cross selling our senior, we have had zero luck with mailers.

Does anyone else have a good idea of how to market it.

I heard that NGL and FDLIC are having problems with these in some states. Is there any truth to that? I think Michigan was mentioned.

I'm interested in Indiana and Kentucky. How do NGL and FDLIC compare?

Back