The Horror Of Universal Health Care

Chumps, I think you misunderstood!

Obama is going to reduce my income and raise my taxes, regardless of whether I click the link!!!

No, it's gonna be health care for everyone, guaranteed issue, affordable, no abuse, no waiting periods, etc...

It would be like offering free food at the grocery store with no lines and the food never runs out.

Ed. thanks for the link. This is why I became a charter member of your association and am willing to continue to pay monthly dues of $79.99.

Rick

Relax a little Mr. Gloom-N-Doom...

The House can pass anything they want. That doesn't mean that the Senate is viewing it through the same lens...

While basically lawyer-nitwits, the Senate tends to be a little less lawyer-nitwit than the House.

Premature to fall on the sword.

PS-What about some association "dues relief" during this economy? Where's the stimulus?

I guess I'm not shocked that the House passed this. But the speed was shocking. I expected the process to last at least another few weeks, considering three different entities were involved.

Re dues relief...that will be discussed at the Board meeting next month.

I guess I'm not shocked that the House passed this. But the speed was shocking. I expected the process to last at least another few weeks, considering three different entities were involved.

What business would roll out something of this magnitude and cost nationwide without testing it on a smaller scale regionally and shaking it out?

Too many lawyers in Congress. If the electorate doesn't wake up and do something about it (a prospect I'm not too optimistic about unfortunately) it'll get a lot worse before there's any remote chance of it getting better.

Back