The Insured Lives Out of State

SomeDude99

Expert
CT
Hi,

I'm fairly new to final expense. I have a client who lives in my home state of CT. She wants to insure her mom who lives in Virginia. The daughter who lives in CT would be the payor of her moms policy.

Is there any FE companies that will allow you to get the moms signature electronically and not physically have to meet up with her? Or could I mail her the insurance papers/forms? I have heard United Home Life does not require an in person meeting or interview. Helpful advice appreciated.

Yeah, I just verified this and you are correct. Is there any other companies besides United Home Life that let you do this? Just wondering if there is any competitors out there.

Yeah, I just verified this and you are correct. Is there any other companies besides United Home Life that let you do this? Just wondering if there is any competitors out there.

I have done it with RNA.:err:. I would verify with them, or one of the guys that write them regularly, that ownership is not an issue.

However, if you already have UHL, She is a client, UHL is within a few dollars of most of the policies, UHL said they would do it, Why complicate things? It is just one deal.

I believe the different owner won't work with RNA's tele app, it would have to me a paper app. They ask if the owner is the same as the applicant.

Hi,

I'm fairly new to final expense. I have a client who lives in my home state of CT. She wants to insure her mom who lives in Virginia. The daughter who lives in CT would be the payor of her moms policy.

Is there any FE companies that will allow you to get the moms signature electronically and not physically have to meet up with her? Or could I mail her the insurance papers/forms? I have heard United Home Life does not require an in person meeting or interview. Helpful advice appreciated.

I've done many of those with RNA. You use the app for the state when the owner signs. You will have to be licensed in the state where the owner signs.

Latest posts

Back