The Lead Champion

I don't understand this forum. The question was about The lead Champion FE appointment setting for $35. The responses went in a different direction.

I don't understand this forum. The question was about The lead Champion FE appointment setting for $35. The responses went in a different direction.

His question did not say anything about FE appointment setting. This is his question as he typed it.

"
Has anyone used this appointment setting service? The Lead Champion? The set appointments for you at $35 a piece?"

He posted it in the "Senior Insurance Forum" with no mention of what product he was trying to sell. The posts that followed made reference to "Medicare Leads". You are the one who mentioned FE and that the $35 is for FE leads. Are you and Eddie the same person?

I think it is safe to assume by the responses so far the answer would be "No". I guess we all could have responded by simply typing the word "no", however, that really wouldn't be of very much help would it?

The purpose of the forum is not only to try to answer questions but the share information. Since none of us have used that companie's services I guess we feel that something more than just "no" might just possibly be helpful.

So, to answer his/your specific question I will say NO. Sorry if the information I posted wasn't helpful and proved to be a waste of your time. Next time it would be helpful for all of us if more information was given in the original question.

The more general your question, the more random answers you will get.

On to preset appointments...

$35 per appointment. Figure a closing rate at 20%

So, if you run 20 leads, that is 4 sales. $700 in leads

If your average case is $40 per month, @ 100% contract that would yield $480 per sale (12 month advance)

You will need to sell 2 policies to be in the black $260. Figure time, gas, etc and I would call that my break even point.

In 20 appointments the third sale would be your profit point.

All in all, there are a lot of variables, but I can tell you that working with a telemarketing firm who's whole purpose is to get you to the door will result in a lot of junk leads.

All in all, there are a lot of variables, but I can tell you that working with a telemarketing firm who's whole purpose is to get you to the door will result in a lot of junk leads.

BINGO! If you're paying for appointments with no quality requirements you're probably going to be disappointed. For 25 leads (the min) it'd cost $875? That sounds like a lot of coin, especially when their website says there is no refund policy.

Have you looked at any others?

Has anyone here successfully used a telemarketing company?

MedicarePlanSolutions;12783 Has anyone here successfully used a telemarketing company?[/quote said:
Yes... me. And you.. the agent will always be the best telemarketer. Ever.

I whole heartedly agree with Frank and Midwest. It's a total waste of money and more importantly time which =s money! Get on the phone spend the time, build the rapport, and sell youreslf. Eliminate and disqualify the shoppers and build rapport with the true buyers. Ask all the right questions including the sale.. and it's pretty much a done deal.

You will be so much thankful when you walk out of the house with the application and 2 home baked blueberry muffins. (non low fat of course) :)

You don't need 10 appts a day and if you're a closer .. all you really need is 1 yes 1... a day if you can do 2 do 2.

If I'm not sold that I have at least a 70% shot at closing the deal on the phone by the time I am done with the prospect, I don't go whether the house is 2 or 200 (yes 200) miles away and yes I have driven 200 miles to sell, actually over 400 miles in 1 day! Gosh darn those days sucked... long ... but as tired as I was.. sure felt good to know I came back with lots of paper!

Those are no longer my days.

Make the phone your best friend. IT SUCKS but it's part of the jobby... and I have used marketers.. they suck... most of them.

And I am not doing Medicare anymore but this rule applies to any sales call.
Make it happen!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am building a FE agency from scratch, recruiting newly licenced agents.
Lead cost is $390 per 1000. I have requested MGA contract from my IMO with Americo, UHL, Oxford and Assurity. What MGA level should I settle for, and what will be fair to offer the agents. I await your responses.

Last edited:
spam02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to comment about this....

Depending on the Lead Company you deal with some provide misleading or false appointments because lack of training of their telemarketers.

My website is yourleadsnetwork.com and my agents that i set appointments for have seen upto a 75% closing rate and was very excited. I provide top focus training to my telemarketers to make sure we have and keep a high closing rate. My Leads CLOSE! Hey i might be pricey for appointments but it is well worth it. You will see your ROI on your first day of appointments. I have the Agents to prove that i am good at what i do providing qualified pre-set final expense appointments.

We never send any bad appointment to an agent to waste their time. We record each call from start to finish and make sure that they agreed to have an agent come to their home.

One of my clients called me yesterday and said Will, man you gotta keep doing what your doing. I don't know what you say or how you do it but i went to this couples house and they already had their policies out on the table waiting for my arrival. He made over $10,000 in his first week on my qualified appointments.

I guarantee that i can out beat any lead company because i work my butt off to make sure an agent has a successful appointment.

Visit my website to learn more about me

your leads network dot com

I can write a book on here about how happy and excited my clients are with their appointments it would take pages.

Where else can you get appointments that are soo qualified and they are 100% interested in meeting you and make almost $7,000 dollars in just 2 days? Do the research, because i got those lead companies beat.

Well maybe you are the exception to the rule. If so, good.

Stick around awhile and provide some valuable information; then your words will carry more credibility.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Depending on the Lead Company you deal with some provide misleading or false appointments because lack of training of their telemarketers.

My website is yourleadsnetwork.com and my agents that i set appointments for have seen upto a 75% closing rate and was very excited. I provide top focus training to my telemarketers to make sure we have and keep a high closing rate. My Leads CLOSE! Hey i might be pricey for appointments but it is well worth it. You will see your ROI on your first day of appointments. I have the Agents to prove that i am good at what i do providing qualified pre-set final expense appointments.

We never send any bad appointment to an agent to waste their time. We record each call from start to finish and make sure that they agreed to have an agent come to their home.

One of my clients called me yesterday and said Will, man you gotta keep doing what your doing. I don't know what you say or how you do it but i went to this couples house and they already had their policies out on the table waiting for my arrival. He made over $10,000 in his first week on my qualified appointments.

I guarantee that i can out beat any lead company because i work my butt off to make sure an agent has a successful appointment.

I can write a book on here about how happy and excited my clients are with their appointments it would take pages.

Where else can you get appointments that are soo qualified and they are 100% interested in meeting you and make almost $7,000 dollars in just 2 days? Do the research, because i got those lead companies beat.

I just took a look at your site. If you have the time I would like to ask you some question.

Who typed up your welcome page? I stopped counting at 14 misspelled words, and 7 grammatical mistakes. If you fail to pay attention to the small details on your site; what else is being over looked?

Why do you not give a refund if an appointment is not home? You also discourage calling to verify that the client is going to be home. Stating that your appointment setters are so good that there is no reason to call and verify the prospect is going to be home. Completely contradictory. I have several more questions; but will wait for your reply.:skeptical:

Last edited:

I've heard a lot about you and it's all good - this is you, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back