The Lead Champion

I buy leads and hired my own appointment setter ... it's going really well for me.

In my first month as an insurance agent (January 2009), I made 30 sales (20K in yearly premium) ...

After my cost of leads and appointments, I felt it was worth it ... plus, I only have to work three full days and I get a 4 day weekend. I don't have to spend my time prospecting and calling my leads.

Its working so far ...

I don't think I would have sold one policy without the leads .... or appointment setter ... I'm just not into prospecting ... I suck at it!!! I think as I get more seasoned and experienced that it will be easier to prospect ... it helps to know what the hell you are talking about!!!

Damn Jody, you are kicking some serious ass!

If what you are doing is working for you then don't try to "fix it".

It beats the hell out of what you were doing doesn't it?

heck yeah frank ...

Talking with you and envisioning your sales presentation, in a vest, boots and driving a pick up truck, helped me understand how to present myself and present my presentation ...

Before selling insurance, i was driving a truck over the road ... i was never home and I only made like $900 a week ... before taxes ...

So ... Yeah, it beats that!!!!!

now, i just need to work on "Doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do ..." :)

Jody

heck yeah frank ...

Talking with you and envisioning your sales presentation, in a vest, boots and driving a pick up truck, helped me understand how to present myself and present my presentation ...

Before selling insurance, i was driving a truck over the road ... i was never home and I only made like $900 a week ... before taxes ...

So ... Yeah, it beats that!!!!!

now, i just need to work on "Doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do ..." :)

Jody

I see you have spoken to Todd. he can help you, and do you a good job in the interim.

</IMG>

no not yet ... he sounds like he's got the real deal going on but I'm happy with what I'm doing and I don't want to screw things up ...

Hey Jodie. I have some questions about your success and the hiring of a personal appointment setter. If it would not be to much trouble could you please pm me to exchange some of you valuable information. I live in Houston, TX and would be no competition of yours. I am new to the forums so I am not able to PM you. I greatly appreciate your time. Thanks a lot.

[email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey Frank, I would also like to pick your brain if you have some free time. I am currently an active agent within a growing branch. I have done ok in my first 7 months as an agent but feel like I could be doing a lot better. My focus is writing medicare supplements, annuities, and ltc. I cannot pm to give you my contact information, but if maybe you could send your contact information in an email I would greatly appreciate it.

[email protected]

Last edited:
this is such a joke. $35 bucks for an "appointment"
LOL, what does this guy take us agents for? a bunch of 6 year olds??

Yes this is me. About the person talking about my grammer and mis-spelled stuff on my website. I was the one building it and who cares if there are mis spelled or grammer words. As long as i make my clients happy with good qualified final expense appointments thats all that matters to me. All you should worry about is makig the $$$$.

The other question about no refund about someone not being home. That becomes your lead, you can go back later that day, call and reschedule. We would never have the time to reschedule appointments. We are mainly focusing on setting new appointments for agents.

In the telemarketing world, their is no such thing as refunds. We use our long distance, our hard work and experiences, tricks and tips on providing good quality service. The only time a refund would happen if we are waaay to busy with volume of work and we will turn back agents for short time. I am an honest person and so is my company that i own.

We also provide Annuity leads/preset appointments as well.

Yes this is me. About the person talking about my grammer and mis-spelled stuff on my website. I was the one building it and who cares if there are mis spelled or grammer words. As long as i make my clients happy with good qualified final expense appointments thats all that matters to me. All you should worry about is makig the $$$$.

The other question about no refund about someone not being home. That becomes your lead, you can go back later that day, call and reschedule. We would never have the time to reschedule appointments. We are mainly focusing on setting new appointments for agents.

In the telemarketing world, their is no such thing as refunds. We use our long distance, our hard work and experiences, tricks and tips on providing good quality service. The only time a refund would happen if we are waaay to busy with volume of work and we will turn back agents for short time. I am an honest person and so is my company that i own.

We also provide Annuity leads/preset appointments as well.

It is apparent that you lack the skills necessary to pay attention to detail.

If you will not take the time to communicate intelligently with us; what other corners are you cutting?

May I suggest brushing up on your English!

Hey Frank, I would also like to pick your brain if you have some free time. I am currently an active agent within a growing branch. I have done ok in my first 7 months as an agent but feel like I could be doing a lot better. My focus is writing medicare supplements, annuities, and ltc. I cannot pm to give you my contact information, but if maybe you could send your contact information in an email I would greatly appreciate it.

[email protected]

I apologize for not responding sooner. Guess I overlooked this thread. I just sent you an e-mail. Please feel free to call anytime.

LOL - don't be annoyed by the grammar police on the forum. Most are old hens that only clack and cluck - so welcome to the forum!

Tom

Back