The Leazer Group IMO

apstanford53

Expert
Not sure if this is the rihht forum for this post but... Im considering switching my (employment??) to the leazer group. I cant really find much about them online except their website and some other stuff. But no reviews. You guys have been really helpful with answering all of my other posts so yeah i was hoping you guys could help. The main reason im considering switching is the lack of training or systems with organization im with now (called futurus financial) and also the leazer group seems to have a great leads system.

Whatcha guys think?

He was, maybe still is?, the brains behind NAA.

Yeah i seen that during my research, however the business model is different, the initial contract is 75% and they said new agents arent allowed to recruit. Said if you dont know what youre doing then you shouldnt bee teaching others lol makes sense. I dont really want to recruit until im experienced enough to actually offer something of worth to peoppe i recruit.

What do you think bad company??

Yeah i seen that during my research, however the business model is different, the initial contract is 75% and they said new agents arent allowed to recruit. Said if you dont know what youre doing then you shouldnt bee teaching others lol makes sense. I dont really want to recruit until im experienced enough to actually offer something of worth to peoppe i recruit.

What do you think bad company??

When NAA was in it's heyday and really making bank the 3 people that everyone saw were Phillip Hudgens, Barry Clarkson and Andy Albright., "Passion, Pride and Punch".

But the operation was run behind the scenes by Art Leazer.

When I was first with NAA they were all about production and building a foundation on production. Then they changed that model to recruit first and and ask questions later. That was pretty much their downfall.

Do some of them want to start over fresh? Probably. But 75% contracts in this day and age is terrible.

The HoosierLife agency offers 80% and free Steve leads!!!

Back