The Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

G

First I would like to thank everyone on the forum.

Your input and comments has enabled me to gain insight and confirmation into what is necessary for training in this market that we all know and love.

My website is now ready to be viewed, absorbed, criticized, playa hated and all that good stuff. LOL

Insurance Turnpike

For those that are considering training, check out the testimonials and the sessions and get in touch with me for a free consult!

Stop struggling and start selling!

Thanks,

Rob Liano
:cool:

Insurance Turnpike
[email protected]

Re: Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

OK. I'll bite. Certainly more positive than negative. I didn't have time to cruise the entire site, but a few observations:

* Nice graphics

* "Renowned National Sales Trainer"? I guess our definitions our different.

* "Has been endorsed...by the following companies." Well...actually, that is not true. You listed individuals who all don't necessarily speak for their company as a whole. One person, Jim Lyter is listed as an 'IHIAA Member." Unfortunately, that carries no weight at all.

*"Thanks you for helping us" should be changed to "Thank."

* Site navigates well and is very easy on the eye.

I would like to have seen SPECIFIC awards you have won from personal production. With only four years of experience, I would expect some "Top Producer" awards from different carriers.

In fairness, the site, as you said, is new, so there is plenty of time to tweak things.

Thanks, I'm pleased that it's mostly positive.

Regarding the accomplishments, did you catch the Loerzel quote in the video about being a "top producer' for them?

* "Has been endorsed...by the following companies." Well...actually, that is not true. You listed individuals who all don't necessarily speak for their company as a whole. One person, Jim Lyter is listed as an 'IHIAA Member." Unfortunately, that carries no weight at all.

That's just mostly semantics. If a rep at Nike endorsed you, wouldn't the trusted employees decision represent the company?

To actually read better, it should be changed to "companies, agents and agencies." I removed a bunch of company names prior to the testimonials, maybe they should go back in there somehow.

*"Thanks you for helping us" should be changed to "Thank."

They're all written/copied as they came in, good heads up.

PS: Our definition of renowned is not different, I am not unknown to you am I? And regardless, you don't know where I'm headed.

Thanks!!

"That's just mostly semantics. If a rep at Nike endorsed you, wouldn't the trusted employees decision represent the company? "

No. If I work for Procter and Gamble and I endorse your product, that does not mean that P&G endorses it.
Semantics? Yes...but more to it than that.

You're always good for a laugh Paul, even though I've never seen the Sopranos, it must have meaning.

I am not sure I would buy a sales system from someone in NY who has never seen the Sopranos.

Not good.

LOL

I am not sure I would buy a sales system from someone in NY who has never seen the Sopranos.

Not good.

LOL

Ha ha, at least you can tell I don't teach the "buy or get whacked" method of sales.

:cool:

Are these like the sessions Tony Soprano used to have with Dr. Melfi?

Talk about sexual tension!!!

I really miss that show.

Back