The Love/Hate Relationship with InsureMe.com...

CT Insure Guy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So I have been buying leads from Insureme.com for some time now and even though they're not the bulk of my leads I do spend about $250-$400/month with them on average. As someone else posted before, I do seem to close a good percentage of the ones I finally reach, but...

I get A LOT of leads with either no email or a fake phone number. InsureMe will only credit back 15% of total volume (and sometimes it seems like I don't even get that) which is total bulls**t as they know as well as anyone that more than 15% are bogus/unreachable. I have been able to get other lead services to approach 50% credits and in some cases 100% (at least of bad #'s, etc) so why do you think InsureMe are such asswipes, just because they can be? I know Health Benefits Direct buys like 2 trillion leads an hour from them but does that mean they just say F you to all the "little guys"?

Anyone have luck getting these guys to raise the credit % cap? I hate to ditch them based on past closing success but I have paying $10 for numerous bogus leads.

They are getting filthy stinking rich and they have the money to draw in the leads. You may could throw yourself on their mercy, you're definitely spending enough money, to at least be heard. I think that you may have a shot at getting extra credits from insureme. I won't be anymore specific than that, but you may have a few dollars more after you speak with them.

Try to find a trend where the bogus leads are coming from. You may have a zip or two that need to be ditched. I have the same sentiments for them as you....greedy bastards!

Back