The old board (insurance-forums.com)

Melmunch3 said:
The problem is that the old forum is owned by www.insurancenetcenter.com and they are basically defunct. For a while, they were really riding high on the internet bubble, but I think that they got lost in the Google sandbox and went on to other things.

When I mentioned buying the domain to one of the current owners, he went on about how they recently sold some other site for $100,000. If he would have asked for $1,000, it may have been worthwhile if I put some ads up, because of the search engine traffic, but they didn't really seem interested in selling it.
I misunderstood and thought that you also ran the other board. If that board is functioning just fine, why the need to start up a duplicate board? I can undersand if the other board was not functioning correctly or if you were going to change something but that does not seem to be the case.

Ahh.... people who are still lost in the .com boom of 10 years ago. You really need to have your head up your butt if you think an insurance domain name is worth more then a few hundred dollars at best.

Back