The One Product Your Client Can't Do Without

I was scratching my head while reading this article. Wondering where did the author get the idea that people "can't do without critical illness" coverage. They do without C.I., and a whole lot of other products..even basic health and life insurance.

Then, I glanced over some other stories he wrote and clicked on his BIO Warren. S. Hersch | LifeHealthPro . He's an economist..not an insurance professional.

I was scratching my head while reading this article. Wondering where did the author get the idea that people "can't do without critical illness" coverage. They do without C.I., and a whole lot of other products..even basic health and life insurance.

Then, I glanced over some other stories he wrote and clicked on his BIO Warren. S. Hersch | LifeHealthPro . He's an economist..not an insurance professional.

Perhaps the title should be more along the lines "The One Product Your Client SHOULD NOT Do without." The fact he is an economist makes the article even more interesting to me because at the end he states that he owns a Basic Cancer plan.. Not that long ago that most "experts" were telling everybody they should never buy a CI policy especially a "basic cancer plan">

Back