The One Thing You Must Do As a Retirement Plan Advisor

If you're managing one or even several 401(k) retirement plans, it's important to know what services plan sponsors really want and expect you to provide. Providing desired services obviously helps to strengthen client relationships and reduces the risk of takeover. If you're prospecting for new business, one of the best ways to get your foot in the door is by positioning yourself as an expert in the areas that plan sponsors deem to be most important.

Of course, one of the top concerns that plan sponsors now have relates to fiduciary liability. This was highlighted by Fidelity Investments' "2017 Plan Sponsor Attitudes" study, revealing that close to 4 in 10 plan sponsors are actively looking for new advisors due to concerns about fiduciary liability.

Read more here: The One Thing You Must Do As a Retirement Plan Advisor

Attachments

• The one thing you need to do as a retirement plan advisor.jpg
    The one thing you need to do as a retirement plan advisor.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
I appreciate the order of the plan you have discussed here. This plan might encourage the elders to have a secure future during aging days. Recently, while searching on elder law attorney for my grandmother, I came across elder attorney NJ website, where they have explained all the services they provide to make their client happy and satisfied.

Back