The Revenue Hunter is Back

Apr 7, 2016

1. JAVillapando

JAVillapando Expert

State:
    California
    Hello everyone. I am back and roaring to go. Some history. I was with WFG and had enough of that program, then went to Freedom Equity Group. Well MLM is just not my style. I really wanted to learn life insurance inside and out and they were not so supportive of that they wanted to recruit.

I decided to move out on my own. I contacted Tod King on our forum here and he put me in contact with Patrick Pegram (Skipper) here on our forum.

I have contracted through him and he is fantastic. His practice is top notch and I am happy. My future as a Life Insurance Agent is about to rocket-ship off.

Thanks all of you for your postings and guidance. We are a wealth of knowledge.

:yes:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. WadeQ

WadeQ Expert

State:
    Tennessee
    good luck and hopefully you will be super successful!

WadeQ, Apr 7, 2016
  3. pcbinsurance

pcbinsurance Guru

State:
    Florida
    "Hello everyone. I am back and roaring to go"
    Thank goodness you're back! I was so worried about you!

4. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I thought you'd never get back Joanne. Looks like those darned MLMers have you talking in 3rd person on your website. Darned MLMers!:mad:

5. Heather

Heather Guru

State:
    New York
    is WFG and Freedom equity now Virtual Financial? These Virtual people were contacting a relative of mine, it all sounded good but I was not convinced.

Heather, Apr 8, 2016
  6. JAVillapando

JAVillapando Expert

State:
    California
    Nope, I don't know Virtual Financial.

:nah:

7. rousemark

rousemark Still Here!

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome back.. When you disappeared I thought maybe the FBI had taken you into custody after the fingerprint check.. :laugh:

8. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois

The world is whole again.:jiggy:

9. JAVillapando

JAVillapando Expert

State:
    California
    Well they did have their drones circling for awhile. I took them out with my BB gun and they never returned.

I was just solving personal problems and the MLMs pissed me off with the way they were handling my clients.

I had several independent agents with my name on their boot kicking my butt to go independent. I just did not know how to approach it, but I could not work with the MLMs any more. So thanks to this board and Todd King I found my way. I am well pleased now.

I am now appointed to TransAmerica, Royal Neighbors, and Foresters. Awaiting the reply from ANICO. I have gotten a few quote requests.

I would like to focus on parent/child polices, but of course won't pass up on other needs of my clients. I will see how that goes.

Thanks all for your fantastic support here.

:twitchy: