The Secret to Selling Medicare Supplements

BTW...the guy who did that video is pretty handsome & seems to know what he's talking about. For those of u who dont see the point of Medicare, have ya clients call him when they are T65! :D:twitchy:

Modest too! :D

Too bad he's not going to the Med Supp conference, would have been cool to hang out.

Modest too! :D

Too bad he's not going to the Med Supp conference, would have been cool to hang out.

Yeah man, it a lot of moolah for me & I only sell 2-4 supps a month, meanwhile I sell 6-10 MAPDs. When I added it up with food & all, I was looking at $800 easily just to be there sun-tues.

I also started thinking, "if its free its probably not worth much"...meaning all the good stuff will probably be given away during the paid portion of the conf. Why would they make ppl pay for tues-wed if they could get it free Mon?

Why would they make ppl pay for tues-wed if they could get it free Mon?

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Wait, that might be a different topic .............

No sir. I never called your wife a cow.

Yeah man, it a lot of moolah for me & I only sell 2-4 supps a month, meanwhile I sell 6-10 MAPDs. When I added it up with food & all, I was looking at $800 easily just to be there sun-tues.

I also started thinking, "if its free its probably not worth much"...meaning all the good stuff will probably be given away during the paid portion of the conf. Why would they make ppl pay for tues-wed if they could get it free Mon?

I completely understand, especially if Med Supps aren't your main bag.

That being said though, there's an unspoken rule when it comes to internet marketing, though not sure if it applies to this conference (I'll let you know when I return if you like). Many guys and gals give a lot of their best stuff for free and then the sales pitch at the end, leaving you thinking "Wow if this is the FREE stuff, the paid stuff must be amazing!" :biggrin:

50 leads and only 3 sales? What is the quality of these leads?

Telemarketing leads....

Every lead type has their +/-, tele leads are cheap, DM is exp....but youd expect to close a lot more DM leads then tele leads. If I only closed 3 out of 50 DM leads, Id be pissed or I completely suck at it.

These 50 leads cost me about 300 I think, thats 1 sale....so to get 3 Im doing ok, although Id like to do better of course. 50 DM leads wouldve cost me about $1800....youd NEED 6 sales apprx just to recoup your cost.

Hope that helps....

Telemarketing leads.... Every lead type has their +/-, tele leads are cheap, DM is exp....but youd expect to close a lot more DM leads then tele leads. If I only closed 3 out of 50 DM leads, Id be pissed or I completely suck at it. These 50 leads cost me about 300 I think, thats 1 sale....so to get 3 Im doing ok, although Id like to do better of course. 50 DM leads wouldve cost me about $1800....youd NEED 6 sales apprx just to recoup your cost. Hope that helps....

Ouch 50 DM leads cost me about $500 with my discount. About $750 without.

Back