The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
I have to say I pretty much gave up on web sites. The time and effort it took me to write my own content prevented me from staying focused on what I really did, sell insurance. I stumbled up something called Funnelscripts a few days ago. This tool has ignited my interest in getting back to developing an online marketing strategy. It's truly amazing IMHO. The program asks you a series of questions then spits out your perfect sales letter, headline or even webinar. In fact, today I wrote my own perfect webinar with it's webinar wizard in about 30 minutes. After answering the questions it built out my webinar in Power Point. I have never built anything in Power Point and it did for me. I say all this because Funnelscripts seems to be such a time saver. No more paying a copywriter for sucky content.

Last edited:
Interesting, but I'll pass. I still like to write all my content (12 websites), but it is a royal pain-in-the...

You think I can't say that word? I can.

I will.

Here it comes.

I mean it.

I'm serious.

Very serious.

ass

I have to say I pretty much gave up on web sites. The time and effort it took me to write my own content prevented me from staying focused on what I really did, sell insurance. I stumbled up something called Funnelscripts a few days ago. This tool has ignited my interest in getting back to developing an online marketing strategy. It's truly amazing IMHO. The program asks you a series of questions then spits out your perfect sales letter, headline or even webinar. In fact, today I wrote my own perfect webinar with it's webinar wizard in about 30 minutes. After answering the questions it built out my webinar in Power Point. I have never built anything in Power Point and it did for me. I say all this because Funnelscripts seems to be such a time saver. No more paying a copywriter for sucky content.

Anyone can easily dedicate 1-2 hours in the evening during no productive business hours (hours where you can be selling) to write content. NOBODY is so busy that they can't set aside a few hours or more per week in the evening for content creation. If anyone claims otherwise, they are lying. You don't need to be a genius, a professional, or skilled at the art of writing to be able to produce high quality content for your site.

The content on your site should be helpful relevant information related to what your users are searching for. Since you are an expert at the type of insurance you sell (hopefully you are), you are the most credible resource to provide valuable input on the line of insurance you sell.

For example, lets you sell annuities. You can write about how they all work, what questions people typically ask and provide the answers, reviews of annuities from various companies, your personal opinions on different annuities, what circumstances a person should choose one annuity vs another, when annuities are a good option, helpful tips when rolling over a retirement acct into annuity. I don't even sell annuities and I can easily think of many more topics including those I just came up with on the fly.

At the end of the day, the content you provide is just the written version of what you would say if you were in front of a prospect. It's that simple.

Anyone can easily dedicate 1-2 hours in the evening during no productive business hours (hours where you can be selling) to write content. NOBODY is so busy that they can't set aside a few hours or more per week in the evening for content creation. If anyone claims otherwise, they are lying. You don't need to be a genius, a professional, or skilled at the art of writing to be able to produce high quality content for your site.

The content on your site should be helpful relevant information related to what your users are searching for. Since you are an expert at the type of insurance you sell (hopefully you are), you are the most credible resource to provide valuable input on the line of insurance you sell.

For example, lets you sell annuities. You can write about how they all work, what questions people typically ask and provide the answers, reviews of annuities from various companies, your personal opinions on different annuities, what circumstances a person should choose one annuity vs another, when annuities are a good option, helpful tips when rolling over a retirement acct into annuity. I don't even sell annuities and I can easily think of many more topics including those I just came up with on the fly.

At the end of the day, the content you provide is just the written version of what you would say if you were in front of a prospect. It's that simple.

Sure anyone can write their own content. I honestly hate it. I don't want to sit around thinking what's best headline I can come up with or how should I even begin to write my own power point webinar. For those that do it on their own great. Not for me, guess I am lazy. That or I put more value on my time.

Last edited:
Anyone can easily dedicate 1-2 hours in the evening during no productive business hours (hours where you can be selling) to write content. NOBODY is so busy that they can't set aside a few hours or more per week in the evening for content creation. If anyone claims otherwise, they are lying.

Well, I am so busy, I have no time anymore....i wrote all of my content years and years ago, then my phone began to ring every day....now I have no time. Tell me something....Am I lying?

Well, I am so busy, I have no time anymore....i wrote all of my content years and years ago, then my phone began to ring every day....now I have no time. Tell me something....Am I lying?

That's awesome. Exactly what IMHO we should be striving for. Do the ground work then set on auto pilot. I am looking to new beginnings, in fact already started them. Some agents may look at my success and say wow. Others might say mmm ok, but where is the FU money. I think Thad might say something like that actually. On the road to my FU money.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back