"The Stall"......how do you deal with it?

Good post rabbi, I have to say I look forward to your responses. And you're obviously one of the better trained past car salesman.

Insurance agents are perceived poorly because many are salespeople, not sales professionals, I feel there's a big difference between the two. Also there's not much pride left in sales.

I press them to tell me when they will get back to me with an answer. "When can I expect to hear from you?" I make them to commit to getting back to me and telling me when they will contact me. I also remind them of the time and work I've put into their situation and that I think I've given them the quality coverage at a fair price. I don't chase them around.

I press them to tell me when they will get back to me with an answer.

I also remind them of the time and work I've put into their situation and that I think I've given them the quality coverage at a fair price.

Pressure plus the "make them feel guilty" technique, nice.

I was in the Minneapolis airport once. I was sitting in "The Stall" next to a guy claiming he was a congressman. He started tapping his foot on the floor and then he started sliding it under the wall between "The Stalls". After we get out he invites me to Chilli's Too for a margarita. Yadda, yadda, yadda...I woke up a day later and I was really ashamed of what I'd done. :elvis:

If you ever have to deal with "The Stall", my advice is to walk the other way and certainly don't go for the Cuervo Gold margarita...

I was in the Minneapolis airport once. I was sitting in "The Stall" next to a guy claiming he was a congressman. He started tapping his foot on the floor and then he started sliding it under the wall between "The Stalls". After we get out he invites me to Chilli's Too for a margarita. Yadda, yadda, yadda...I woke up a day later and I was really ashamed of what I'd done. :elvis:

If you ever have to deal with "The Stall", my advice is to walk the other way and certainly don't go for the Cuervo Gold margarita...

You can avoid this by using a technique one of my college buddies (Moose) used to use: he would crap in a urinal. A very clogged up mess, but always brought uproarious laughter!

Hillarious... "The Stall"... and "The W-I-D-E Stance"

Back