The Ultimate Hack?

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
You know CSU doesn't know about this. Just one of many examples of links to CSU.

Cheapest Maryland Auto Insurance Rates | Cheapest Auto Insurance In Maryland | Colorado State University

Oh well. It showed up minutes ago when searching.
    Maryland Car Insurance Companies And Regulations | Top ...

www.atmos.colostate.edu/wx/?...maryland-car-insurance-comp...Share
    Nov 26, 2012 – Cheap Maryland Auto Insurance Companies - Maryland Auto Insurance ... I only ran down to Mme the price of quinine foiled in the House by ...

Cheap Maryland Car Insurance - Colorado State University ...

www.atmos.colostate.edu/wx/?...cheapest-maryland-auto-insur...
    Nov 26, 2012 – Cheap Auto Insurance Rates In Maryland - Cheap Maryland Auto Insurance ... Financial Aid · Pennsylvania Auto Insurance Company Rankings ... Ill try Jacks ranch awhile and top off she said looking and with involuntary.

There has been a lot of hacked edu sites for the last few months, usually they redirect it to an affiliate ins offer at some point.

here's one:

Town of Middlefield - Sitemap

if you go directly to that website URL, you just go to the regular old website, you have to click on the title, from within the serps,

so if u google "car insurance rates" , it should be there around position eight or so, and if you click on the link it'll redirect you to an affiliate offer.

It's actually, usually that these sites are quite old and neglected. Internet marketers will scrape the internet for .edu and .gov domains that have open comments or other vulnerabilities. Getting an inbound link from one of these pages is worth a lot more than from sites with other TLDs.

It's actually, usually that these sites are quite old and neglected. Internet marketers will scrape the internet for .edu and .gov domains that have open comments or other vulnerabilities. Getting an inbound link from one of these pages is worth a lot more than from sites with other TLDs.

You know what your doing. I've got haravrd.edu, MIT.edu, and a couple more .edu dofollows by looking hard enough. No hacking required. The reality is some .edu's have such deep archives and so little resources a lot goes unnoticed.

The only problem with this method, in my opinion anyways, is that that Google might be targeting sites with these links for their unnatural backlink crackdown!

@Chumps - Yes Canadian, born in US actually, but fully Canadian now! I even speak the language: Maple syrup, igloos and touques eh? lol

Last edited:
Back