Theleadtree.com Exclusive Telemarketed Leads...

edbergstrom

I have been trying to buy exclusive telemarket leads from a reputable company. I have found them from $19 all the way to $35. The Lead Tree sells them for $35/lead. Has anyone ever used this company? What is their experience? $35 per lead seems very pricy...

oh man.....they suck.......really bad.......I would stay away from them hard.....

I don't know if you are being serious with me STIBROKER. Have you used them? I am really looking for advice on this company...they seem shady to me. They are the #1 pop up on google when you search exclusive leads, but they never answer the phone. You have to leave a message. They say that they will match any lead price, yet they wont, and if you call the number they list, you always get the same message, and the same guy calls you back every time, and if you email, the person that emails you is the same guy that calls you back. It seems like a 1 man pony show with a killer web site charging twice as much for leads as the other guys. Has anyone else had any positive or negative experience with them...........Surely someone has had an experience with them, or knows someone that has....any advice would be appreciated. thanks

WOW $35 a lead is really high.

No matter who you go with. The avg is 7 out of 10 of the telemarketing leads will suck. Only 3 out of 10 leads will be any good.

there you go.....you just answered your own question.....

....they seem shady to me. They are the #1 pop up on google when you search exclusive leads, but they never answer the phone. You have to leave a message. They say that they will match any lead price, yet they wont, and if you call the number they list, you always get the same message, and the same guy calls you back every time, and if you email, the person that emails you is the same guy that calls you back......

thanks. I guess your right. I did answer my own question. I am not a person that buys leads. In fact, i never have bought leads for p and c. So, now that i am hiring some more guys, i have been trying to find exclusive telemarketed leads because of several reasons....main one is the time it takes us to do a good home and auto quote with using Multico as our multirater and having to bridge over to the carriers site and button up auto, just to get started on entering in the data for the home. It takes too much time, and with internet leads getting called by 10+ agents with very fast quoting systems, we lose. Time is of the essence. So...i would rather pay more for exclulsive leads. Who is a good company for telemarketed home and auto leads??? ANYONE??

$35/lead is reasonable for a truly exclusive highly filtered lead. Filters should be $100k+ or $250k+ and at least over age 40 for that price, and without re-directing the person to another lead website.

Edit - this is for life insurance leads. For other lines like P&C or health, I wouldn't pay anywhere near that amount...

Last edited:
You'll have the best luck keeping it in house. You can have success outsourcing it too, but it gets expensive, especially if you are trying to do it on a low commission product like p&c.

Back