There Has to Be a Better Way!!!

Me and a buddy of mine from work, we are both captives with state farm, have started to cold call and at first we attempted to overcome the initial "no" but we noticed this was taking too much time and only occasionally led to an actual quote. Since then our script has went something like this "this is james with state farm, how are you this afternoon?... Thats good to hear.. We are calling to let you know about our recent rate decreses in your area and we would love the opportunity to go through a quote with you" and if they say "no", just say "thank" you and hang up. Should we go back to trying to overcome the initial no, since cold calling is a numbers game, or keep what we are doing? Also would you say something different?

Also i just wanted to thank everyone on this forum, although i have never posted anything, i wanted to go inde as soon as i got my licences P&C and L&H but after reading this forum I decided to go captive to actually learn and most importantly SAVE up so im not just another fly by night agency.

I am the "buddy" that jbraz is referring too. Any input on this?

"I am the "buddy" that jbraz is referring too. Any input on this?"
I think it's wonderful that you two are buddies.

Back