There Has to Be a Better Way!!!

Most of my business since I am still less than 2 years in is cold calling b2b individual health insurance. Over the last 2 years with various people with more experience giving me advice, here is my basic opening statement. Keep in mind I call off a list:

Hello, is this ____ (first name)? My name is (first and last name) over here(up here, down here) in ______, FL. The reason I am calling...well first of all I ain't a telemarketer (with a grin/small laugh) but the reason I am calling is because u spoke with me/had a health isnurance policy with us/requested a quote from my company b4, ABC company, and I'd love to see what I could do to earn ur business! Whats ur current situation?

Either we talk or we dont. Works ok for me cause I use slang terms but I also talk to people in the south. However, last week I had some lady say "Why you calling me "dear" and why are u saying "yall". She was just a rude prude. Probably living in Palm Beach and didnt like my accent, but oh well!!! Win some, lose some!

Just find ur cup of tea and stick with it!

Exactly! If I've learned anything over the years is there is no secret. Its finding what works for you and doing that.

Three of your first four posts are you spamming your "services" (in 3 separate threads).

Why not follow the Forum rules?

"I booked appointments that I "Pre-sold" for him over the phone......"

Trish, are you a licensed insurance agent?

I came across this reading about insurance leads when talking to a client and joined to see what it was all about and wanted to offer solutions to help insurance agents who wanted solutions Good luck to you all I will delete my self from this website Have a great week : ) I have plenty on a waiting list just wanted to offer solutions and help more people become more successful on the phone : ) Keep up the good work you all are a VERY important part of EVERYONE'S life. We will all continue to need your service my hat is off to you all have a great year!

Back