These Guys License Blue Cross Independent Agents In Florida

Whaaaaaaaaaa?
No way?
Non captive; 18 points first year ...
Give me a phone #?
Indie paying 18% first year? Me not think so.
Please, prove me wrong. I wish to be incorrect on this.
So freak'n mysterious ... ?
Somebody throw me a contact to this illusive opportunity?

True - FL agent friend of mine wrote 8 BX apps last week, 18% advanced, a few Humana and I think one Cigna. You'll have to contact me, I'll put you in touch with my people:-)

From what I'm hearing FL BX takes a bit longer to underwrite - a lot of APS's however the good news is the issue rate is good. This, of course, means you're doing a decent job pre-screening.

Here's my email address -

[email protected]

Type in a name / phone # and I'll call them?
They can scan a contract to the email address.
What the problem is?

P.S. what is the renewal commish with this agency?
Second year on?

True - FL agent friend of mine wrote 8 BX apps last week, 18% advanced, a few Humana and I think one Cigna. You'll have to contact me, I'll put you in touch with my people:-)

From what I'm hearing FL BX takes a bit longer to underwrite - a lot of APS's however the good news is the issue rate is good. This, of course, means you're doing a decent job pre-screening.

Hey "Guru," what the hold up is?
Where's the contact info. on the 18% BCBSFL indie?
Hell, keep the advance; we'll take as earned.
Three days ago you were going to send over info ...?
"Put me in touch with your people ..."
Wasssup, you caught up in your Memorial day preps?
Buying picnic supplies for the wife are ya?

Here again is an email adress.
Originally sent 05.21.09 now sent here again on 05.24.09.
Let's not put your "Guru" status in jeopardy?

[email protected]

Yes, please share the info about the BCBSFL contracts for independent agents who want to stay independent.

And purty please none of this crap:

Agent agrees to pay forty-five dollars ($45.00) per month to Payroll Services (PMI) to offset fees incurred to track renewal commissions. These fees’s start on the 13th month and will be taken directly out of the renewal commission check.

OR

If Agent renewal commission drops below one hundred dollars ($100.00) per month, the Agent's eligibility to receive renewal commission terminates.

Yes, please share the info about the BCBSFL contracts for independent agents who want to stay independent.

And purty please none of this crap:

Agent agrees to pay forty-five dollars ($45.00) per month to Payroll Services (PMI) to offset fees incurred to track renewal commissions. These fees’s start on the 13th month and will be taken directly out of the renewal commission check.

OR

If Agent renewal commission drops below one hundred dollars ($100.00) per month, the Agent's eligibility to receive renewal commission terminates.

You're kidding!?!?!
Pretty lame.

Back