Thinking About Selling Medicare Plans

matilda654

Expert
I have been thinking of selling medicare insurance plans for a while now. Any suggestions as to what company I should contact. I have seen a lot of ads looking for sales reps to sell medicare plans and the few I have contacted have turned out to be with companies in other parts of the country.

It is my understanding that the training can be done online to obtain my certification. Is it really that easy? I have also seen ads previously that hire reps to sell medicare plans during enrollment in local stores.

Any advice will be appreciated from those of you who have had experience selling Medicare Plans.

call up frank stastny hes around here some where. can't miss him.

If your selling supps you want to be an independent agent for sure.

They really are simple. They are identical to each other with each company, its a yes or no underwriting process. If you sell enough of them you can get a really nice renewal stream built up as well. By that time your also working a decent amount of referrals and making a pretty nice pay check.

But Frank's the guy to call. Myself and the next 10 people who post below me will probably tell you that.

You don't need any certification to sell med supps. You are probably confusing med supps with Medicare Advantage plans. The latter does require training and certification. BTW Frank sells med supps. not MA's.

Latest posts

Back