Thinking of getting GUL 20 pay

I am 34 and thinking of getting 20 Pay GUL, $500K. With Critical, Chronic and Terminal illness rider, and waiver of premium rider.

1) The purpose of the policy is to leave my daughter guaranteed money when i die.
2) i want to have it paid of in 20 years
3) i also want the policy to pay me if i fall in (Critical, Chronic and Terminal illness)

Q1) are these the most common riders ? am i missing anything important for the purpose of my insurance
Q2) what carriers have these riders and are A++ or A+++.
Q3) are there any alternatives to my needs?
Q4) can all of these rider be built into TERM policy as well? if so which carriers have it?

The current cost of $500K GUL 20 pay with prudential without the riders is $3400 and with rider is $3700.

I just want to make sure i am not committing to prudential if i have other options which are better.

Thanks

1. yes 2. Guardian, MassMutual, NYLife etc may but you have to go to their captive agents. 3. maybe; depending om what they are 4. yes but will run out before you do. Prudential is not always the lowest cost option but they're near the top.

I am 34 and thinking of getting 20 Pay GUL, $500K. With Critical, Chronic and Terminal illness rider, and waiver of premium rider.

1) The purpose of the policy is to leave my daughter guaranteed money when i die.
3) i also want the policy to pay me if i fall in (Critical, Chronic and Terminal illness)

Q1) are these the most common riders ? am i missing anything important for the purpose of my insurance
Q4) can all of these rider be built into TERM policy as well? if so which carriers have it?

The current cost of $500K GUL 20 pay with prudential without the riders is $3400 and with rider is $3700.

I just want to make sure i am not committing to prudential if i have other options which are better.

Thanks
We already covered a lot of this with you before but you're unlikely to be eligible for any of those riders with RA. Also, there is no such thing is A+++. Pru is A+, and the carriers the Lewis_FL mentioned are A++.

Me and my wife both post questions using the same account :) so every post will not be related. we are doing our own research for multiple policies.. 1) convering wife's term 2) converting mine and get new term with benefits 3) get new policy daughter
and we want to make sure we dont reply for every answer from the agent.. and also do some due diligence on our own. next 20 to 30 years , we will be inputting 200 to 300K. so want to make sure we are doing the right thing.
Wife has RA but i am still in good health.

And thank you for answering lot of our questions.

Thanks
W o r k w i t h a b r o k e r .

Me and my wife both post questions using the same account :) so every post will not be related. we are doing our own research for multiple policies.. 1) convering wife's term 2) converting mine and get new term with benefits 3) get new policy daughter
and we want to make sure we dont reply for every answer from the agent.. and also do some due diligence on our own. next 20 to 30 years , we will be inputting 200 to 300K. so want to make sure we are doing the right thing.
Wife has RA but i am still in good health.

And thank you for answering lot of our questions.

Are you still an agent? Are you looking to write it yourself?

Back