This forum is great resource

AZagent

Expert
Arizona
Hello Everyone,

This is my first time visiting this forum and I must say after reading a few posts, I just had to join and absorb some of this excellent knowledge that is being shared.

A little about me...I've been an Agent for 2.5 years here in Arizona. I started out with Bankers Life & Casualty & now with Great American Senior Benefits.

I really look forward to growing and sharing with you all!

Thanks,

New Agency

I have been in the busines now for about 11 years. I use to work for an independant agency and now I work for a captive company as a CSR. I want to open my own Independant Agency. Does anyone have any advice on the first steps to do this? I am thinking, purchase an office space, get appointed with as many companies as I can and start selling?

I have been in the busines now for about 11 years. I use to work for an independant agency and now I work for a captive company as a CSR. I want to open my own Independant Agency. Does anyone have any advice on the first steps to do this? I am thinking, purchase an office space, get appointed with as many companies as I can and start selling?

Get appointed first and start selling. Worry about an office space once you have been established.

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time visiting this forum and I must say after reading a few posts, I just had to join and absorb some of this excellent knowledge that is being shared.

A little about me...I've been an Agent for 2.5 years here in Arizona. I started out with Bankers Life & Casualty & now with Great American Senior Benefits.

I really look forward to growing and sharing with you all!

Thanks,
It is almost like reading my intro post... but I am in NC

Welcome to the forum!!!

Wow senior-advisor-indiana, you are absolutely correct! Our office here in AZ has 7 agents who were previously with Bankers. My move had to do with Management & alot of my submitted business being declined. The next move for me seems to be coming very soon...but I'll ask you Veterans for advice before I decide to exit (New Thread).

INSURANCEJOSH & MELMUNCH3
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!

Back