This forum

arnguy

Guru
5000 Post Club
I have one complaint about this forum: It is ADDICTIVE! Seriously it is absolutely so informative and the discourse between professionals is mostly elightening and pretty much free of flames. Thanks, Sam and to the moderators----keep up the good work. Let's hear a big round of applause;)

11755527.jpg

Agreed. For guys like me - I can't talk about insurance with my wife. Her head will slam against the table after 2 minutes. My friends and I don't discuss work - it's one of our rules.

I also only work in spurts. I'll never be the guy on the phone all day. I'm very high energy when I'm dealing with clients and potential clients and for me it only works in increments.

Agreed. For guys like me - I can't talk about insurance with my wife. Her head will slam against the table after 2 minutes. My friends and I don't discuss work - it's one of our rules.

I also only work in spurts. I'll never be the guy on the phone all day. I'm very high energy when I'm dealing with clients and potential clients and for me it only works in increments.

When are you not energetic. Seriously, it is like watching a kid after going to a candy store who has ADD :D

Back