This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC 82 Million Dollar Fine

I Talked to Phil several times over the past few yrs and even got licensed with a carrier under him to do Aca but never did any. I actually got an email form him about 10 days ago as he was starting his Pre certification video's. I recall he seemed very aggressive selling Ma's and when i asked compliance questions he was aloof on them. I will say these he was awesome at doing video after video during Aca explaining stuff. He told me several guys were making $200k are more during Aca. He had his own mail house and would sell postcard aca leads cheap.

I was told today from an inside source that he was not actually responsible for all of the calls that were made. Some of them came from the data that he resold.

I was also told that he's not really worried about this as there won't be any repercussions other than he'll have to file BK and then move on with life.

I was told today from an inside source that he was not actually responsible for all of the calls that were made. Some of them came from the data that he resold.

I was also told that he's not really worried about this as there won't be any repercussions other than he'll have to file BK and then move on with life.

Bankruptcy is not going to protect him for any punitive parts of the fine.

I'm just relaying what I was told. I don't see how he's going to get out of this relatively unscathed, but he thinks he will.

I'm just relaying what I was told. I don't see how he's going to get out of this relatively unscathed, but he thinks he will.

Probably just like he thought he would never get caught. Or that if he did he'd just get a slap on the wrist.

Maybe that explains why 2017 has been a tough year "dialing for dollars", compared to other years.

500 dials a day to hit your numbers don't cut it anymore.

Back