Those That Would Like to Learn Sales From The Masters

Matthew King

Guru
100+ Post Club
I don't really think of this as an "offer" it's more so its going to happen and if you would like to join you are more than welcome to.

ILIAA and Ken Smith are hosting a free webinar going over sales principles and his sales system. This will be a two-part webinar, the first one is going to be hosted on the 21st of September at 1PM EST.

For those that do not know Ken Smith, he has 35+ years of experience in both the field as an agent and home office positions. Prior to his consulting business he was the Director of Health Product Sales with Assurity for 12 years and prior to that he was with Mutual of Omaha as the first vice president.

For those that would like more information simply ask me. I do not wish for the post to be removed so I'm not putting the registration link here.

I don't really think of this as an "offer" it's more so its going to happen and if you would like to join you are more than welcome to.

ILIAA and Ken Smith are hosting a free webinar going over sales principles and his sales system. This will be a two-part webinar, the first one is going to be hosted on the 21st of September at 1PM EST.

For those that do not know Ken Smith, he has 35+ years of experience in both the field as an agent and home office positions. Prior to his consulting business he was the Director of Health Product Sales with Assurity for 12 years and prior to that he was with Mutual of Omaha as the first vice president.

For those that would like more information simply ask me. I do not wish for the post to be removed so I'm not putting the registration link here.

Oh great!!! Where do I sign up to learn how to sell from a desk jockey?? Everyone knows that successful sales agents end up pushing pencils for the home office.:laugh::laugh:

Back