Thoughts on Life Settlements

lifesettlementadvisor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Austin
As you may have guessed, I'm a life settlement advisor for a brokerage firm. I was wondering what everyones thoughts were about this industry. I spend a portion of my day prospecting agents, mainly in the South. Do any of yall have tips on how to approach an agent without sounding like a salesman?

Hang out at the mall or have coffee or go to the gold course and wait for your potential clients to walk up and shoot the sh*t with them and just talk to them, I would assume....................lol

I'm sorry for the confusion.

I do not directly work with seniors. I work with agents and financial advisors. As I'm sure you know, a life settlement is not the right choice for all life policy holders. By working with a financial pro, I know that a life settlement is the right choice for the senior policy holder.

This is being discussed in another thread, I think it goes like this:

NO EXPIERENCE!
NO INVESTMENT!
PART TIME!
MAKE 100 GRAND AND MORE IN THE FIRST YEAR!
DO IT AT HOME IN YOU PAJAMAS, IF IT IS TOO HOT TO IT IN THE BUFF!

Or something like that.:D

I'm sorry for the confusion.

I do not directly work with seniors. I work with agents and financial advisors. As I'm sure you know, a life settlement is not the right choice for all life policy holders. By working with a financial pro, I know that a life settlement is the right choice for the senior policy holder.

Opps. I just re-read your first post. :goofy:

I'm a broker. I work with agents such as yourself and help your clients sell their unwanted life policy on the secondary market.

Greensky you're right, Its not for every senior, but life settlements can be a useful tool to help the seniors that need it. From the tone of your post, it seems like you would never use a LS for any client? Why is that?

Back