Thoughts on my Website?

Clean, simple, and crisp. Nice job. Of course, I have no idea if you have done SEO but the design looks just fine and should be easy to update.

Nice. Some random thoughts:

Why not put parenthesis around area code?

"Contact" area is very big.

Big testimonials area. Very big.

I assume it's new so the real test comes in a few months after you have mad changes.

Juan Samuel
Samuel Insurance Services
Philadelphia, Pa.
Service Since 1954

I design websites for a living, so please take what I say with a grain of salt.

In general, wide text formats do not work. My guess is that your home page won't get the message across for a couple of reason:

1. You have no real call to action... what is it you want your visitor to do?

2. The text below your main category images is too wide to read and most people will simply ignore it. It needs to be split into columns.

3. You automated chat attendant is annoying a Hell. They don't work. You are far better off using a call-to-action slide-in or overlay that invites your visitor to get something of value in exchange for their contact info.

I won't comment on your colors other than to say I agree with the comment above. Red is a bad idea for insurance... it's a warning color, not a sales color.

db

I appreciate your input. Especially about the text being to wide. Believe it or not the annoying chat attendant has worked for me surprisingly well. Wrote 2 small contractors of that SOB. and that is just in the last 2 weeks.

Never thought about red as a warning color just liked the contrast it was giving.

Back