Thoughts on Settlers 10 Pay Vs Term Insurance

who do you find is cheaper than settlers and the phone interview is great Imo it takes 10 mins instant approval and your done no faxing anything

Trinity, KSKJ, RNA, Trans are all better priced than settlers and no phone interview at all.

You are the first person to ever say the settlers phone interview is not a PITA. And certainly not 10 minutes.

Even before the supposed voice app it took 20 minutes or more.

But if you are going to write settlers please do so in western Ky and southern In.:yes:

Trinity, KSKJ, RNA, Trans are all better priced than settlers and no phone interview at all.

You are the first person to ever say the settlers phone interview is not a PITA. And certainly not 10 minutes.

Even before the supposed voice app it took 20 minutes or more.

But if you are going to write settlers please do so in western Ky and southern In.:yes:

Actually Settlers gold 10 Pay beats Transamerica preferred 10 pay every single time I've run a quote

Actually Settlers gold 10 Pay beats Transamerica preferred 10 pay every single time I've run a quote

I was just thinking this I'm not contracted with trinity as of yet but I know settlers gold is cheaper than trans and the phone interview may not be exactly 10 mins but its definitely not long and is a piece of cake to do , Question since there is no phone interview with trinity how do you know if its approved on the spot ? and as far as trans go I have a real love hate relationship with them they are great with somethings and the things they are bad at they really really suck at it.

I was just thinking this I'm not contracted with trinity as of yet but I know settlers gold is cheaper than trans and the phone interview may not be exactly 10 mins but its definitely not long and is a piece of cake to do , Question since there is no phone interview with trinity how do you know if its approved on the spot ? and as far as trans go I have a real love hate relationship with them they are great with somethings and the things they are bad at they really really suck at it.

You won't know on the spot if a Trinity 1st WL has been approved or not.

I tell newer agents to stay away from Transamerica until they have some experience under their belt. Not too many reasons other than the occasional underwriting need to mess with Trans when there are other carriers that are more agent friendly.

You won't know on the spot if a Trinity 1st WL has been approved or not.

I tell newer agents to stay away from Transamerica until they have some experience under their belt. Not too many reasons other than the occasional underwriting need to mess with Trans when there are other carriers that are more agent friendly.
. Definitely I started out writing trans and my God they almost turned me away from selling life insurance lolbvs, but things have gotten better. I still stay way from writing them if possible that's probably why I like settlers so much they are just easy to deal with imo

. Definitely I started out writing trans and my God they almost turned me away from selling life insurance lolbvs, but things have gotten better. I still stay way from writing them if possible that's probably why I like settlers so much they are just easy to deal with imo

You did say you were new. I tell everyone that they have to learn to hate settlers on their own schedule. But it's not a matter of if, it's when. Everybody gets there is they are independent and have choices.

I'll give JD credit (again). Wrote settlers for about 2 weeks after getting it and the attraction wore off. My primary carrier needs to be more broad spectrum on offering level coverage then Settlers is. Oh, and I've had no reports of Express App being under 30min yet.

You did say you were new. I tell everyone that they have to learn to hate settlers on their own schedule. But it's not a matter of if, it's when. Everybody gets there is they are independent and have choices.

Most of my clients have been rated at gold for 10 pay so them competitive hasn't been a issue this far for that particular product, but what are some of the things you don't like about them just curious

----------

Also keep in mind that since I'm new I don't really have anything to really compare them to besides trans and trans is so bad at times they can make a bad company look good. What are some companies you recommend that have an e app or phone app that are competitive premium wise and fair u underwriting

Latest posts

Back