Thoughts on the FICG Website; and Offers to Help Others

FICGMatt

Hello All

New to the forums here, but I do plan on posting all around and getting rather involved. I stumbled across this area, so I figured I would throw our website into the running as well: infinitycoverage com (since I'm new the forum won't let me post the actual link yet)

I've seen a lot of questions in here about the cost for a decent website. I guess luckily for us it did not cost much since I also own a small marketing agency on the side, however, we do a variety of websites for the insurance industry as well as all others (large to small). If billed, the range for what you see on just the frontend of the First Infinity Coverage Group Website would be over the $5K level (we also have a bunch of behind-the-scenes functions and agent management stuff).

I'd be glad to help anyone who is looking to revamp their agency website or build one for the first time - whether it be offer the services of my other company or at least answer some other questions. Unfortunately, all-too-often I've seen developers take advantage of unknowing individuals so perhaps I can help you to steer clear of such mistakes. :)

Happy holidays everyone!

Back