Thrivent Single Premium Whole Life

Cool, thanks for the info Newby. I'll check out your site as well. That type of sale-and commish-would make a helluva week for me! ---------- I know many of my med supp clients have the money stashed, languishing in a credit union somewhere, (ie: "at the Bahamas"-dollars lazing around earning squat in savings or CD's) just a matter of illustrating the benefits of putting it in a different account. Single premium life will also work for my prospects on Tricare for life, champsVa, and VA disability that don't need my help on health products. Do some single premiums offer living benefits to pay for a nursing home or pay out prior to death in the case of terminal illness?

Yes. If you understand the living benefits of Settlers FE for instance. Selling it as a single premium changes nothing but the payment schedule. Everything else is the exact same. Living benefits, grandchild protection, accidental rider or optional funeral/estate planning trust are all still the same.

Just start out simple. Settlers, Oxford, RNA and others have simplified issue single pays that go down to small face amounts. Just play around with their quoters and you will understand the rates. Read the app and you will understand the underwriting for the most part.

If money is coming from an old policy you fill out one more form 1035 exchange.

Let me know if you need help. I've written thousands of single premiums (funeral planner).

Biggest difference in single premium and life pay is in the agent's mind. One of our (FexContracting.com) just wrote his first one last week with no prior knowledge of it. $48,000 premium and it was very simple and exactly what the lady wanted. Paid him over $7,000 too. Nice sale.

which company did this agent use newby?

Back