Time & Humana

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Time & Humana have new plans out in a few states that are gtd issue (at least that is my understanding). GR is working on one to roll out in 2009. I have heard rumblings that Aetna is doing likewise but cannot confirm.

Does anyone have a link to either the Time or H1 plans that I can view? Neither of them are available in GA and probably won't be until next year . . . if then.

If you can confirm or deny the Aetna rumor it would be appreciated.

Time & Humana have new plans out in a few states that are gtd issue (at least that is my understanding). GR is working on one to roll out in 2009. I have heard rumblings that Aetna is doing likewise but cannot confirm.

Does anyone have a link to either the Time or H1 plans that I can view? Neither of them are available in GA and probably won't be until next year . . . if then.

If you can confirm or deny the Aetna rumor it would be appreciated.

Are you talking about Assurant's Limited benefit plans? What the hell are you talking about?

What the heck are you talking about? Who commandeered my computer and submitted this crap?

Seriously . . .

Got a call from a Time rep last week. He mentioned the limited benefit plan. Thought he said it was GI but frankly, I wasn't paying much attention. Time isn't competitive here although I was informed GA was the #3 state for sales.

I find that hard to believe, but whatever . . .

H1 also has a plan. May be GI or simplified underwriting. Again, not available here so haven't paid much attention. I understand it is approved in AL but only for those who have fewer than 6 teeth.

It comes with free dental.

The GR plan is still on the drawing boards. They are surveying agents to find out what they use for uninsurables and asked for my feedback. They didn't give me much to work with but did indicate they want to allow the insured to keep the plan (at a reduced premium) when they return to work and an employer plan. They can ramp it back up when they leave in lieu of COBRA.

I thought that was neat.

Aetna may be have a result of smoking weed. Can't say. Gotta run now. Got the munchies.

Time does have a Guaranteed Issue plan - Assurant Affordable Health Access Plan A. It's part of a series of Limited Benefit plans primarily aimed at the worksite market.

There's info on the Assurant Health site about the plans...click on Health Plans - then on the left side click on "Affordable Health Access."

Not sure what states it is currently available in.

Back