Time specified internet lead companies

Alsky

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know of a good internet lead company for individual health leads where you can turn on or turn off leads online (not having to call the company to do it)... Call it Murphys Law or something, but when I was doing internet leads, the leads always seem to arrive when I was on my way out or out of the office.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Al D.

I'm looking for one also. I have found that it seams either Leadco.biz is sharing leads with other internet lead companies or they are over selling the leads.

Netquote will if you spend enough money with them... I am way over my suspend days annual maximum of 18 and I simply email them and the will get it turned off as soon as the email is received... I threatened to close my account once when they said they wouldnt do it and have not had a problem ever since...

True about NQ but you can't do it yourself. I'm at about 50 days right now (and it will continue until they explain why they have a link to freelaptop,com!)

With the others, you can stop the lead flow yourself at any time. With NQ, if you start getting bombarded with leads on a Saturday afternoon...you're stuck until Monday morning.

I'm looking for one also. I have found that it seams either Leadco.biz is sharing leads with other internet lead companies or they are over selling the leads.
It's become a common practice for 1 lead vendor to sell to another.

Back