Tips for studying for Property and Casualty Quesions?

Lucy Lanier

Are there any audio books. What is the best at home course to use to take the test in a month and know the material detailed? I have a Life and Health now. I want to expand my options.

Buy the books. Study 1-2 chapters per day. Really take the time to understand what you have read. Take the practice exam over and over. You have 30 days. on't try to cram the information into a week prior to the exam

I have recently helped to agents get licensed. Easy method. Do your class online to get your required hours. When you pass the class get the question cards. Read a question and if you get the question correct put a check mark on the card and put back in the stack. Once you have 3 check Mark's pull the card out of the stack. Once you have completed the cards with 3 checks on each card take the test. If you do not pass the test the first time that is ok. Call it a practice test. Hope this helps. Steve

Practice tests online helped me a lot. I took an online course through examfx, and they have great study resources.

Back