Tips on a Script & Advice for Averaging More Leads

KanMan

I work at a call center, we telemarket auto/home/life insurance on behalf of All State & State Farm. I've only been working here for about a month and I'd like to see some more hours. My current goal is to average 1.5 LPH (leads per hour) Im sitting on a 1.2-1.5 LPH. Some days i only get 4 leads, on rare occasions i might get 10. We don't offer insurance but we instead gather information to generate a free quote to build a relationship with the prospect.

We work on several dialers calling safe drivers all around the US.
Heres what my script looks like at this point:

Hello _____ This is _____ with _____ How are you doing today?
Great! The reason I'm calling is because we recently lowered rates in _____, so were giving you a brief call to offer a free comparison quote for auto insurance. Who do you current have for car insurance? Any tickets or accidents in the last 3 years?

-or- the short and simple approach:

Hello _____ This is _____ with _____ How are you doing today?
Great! We've lowered our rates and we want to offer you a free quote. What company do you currently use now? its not _____ is it?

I've been getting mixed results and i'm somewhat good at rebutting. The answer i usually receive is 'not interested' 'i have usaa' Any tips or advice on producing more leads would be great. Or even a better simplified script. i want to be averaging 10 leads a day or so. thanks in advance

Back