Tired of Seeing & Reading About Leads

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So I jump on here from time to time and still the same old complaints about leads and what not. Funny thing I have promoted the new website Lend.com. A new way to obtain clients and referrals. "Leads" if you want to call them that but I don't.

I am offering a FREE opportunity to get new business and nobody wants to try it? Should be a no-brainer. Yet you still want to buy leads and give deposits for apps filled out online with no credibility.

I still need 25+ agents in each state. Create a profile and use the site for free once we launch soon. Let me show you there is a new better business model other than lead generation. What do you have to lose? I don't need a c.c # deposit nothing FREE!

Takes 10 min of your time to create a profile. Browser no longer supported

That is because I am not a lead generation company. What like awesomeleads.com come on. You make a name for yourself your name doesn't make the company. Not begging just curious I have agents and other professionals signing up daily. Just need more to populate the site that's all. I don't cater to just insurance also. This will be a connect and review site for financial professionals. You will hear about it soon enough.

That is because I am not a lead generation company. What like awesomeleads.com come on. You make a name for yourself your name doesn't make the company. Not begging just curious I have agents and other professionals signing up daily. Just need more to populate the site that's all. I don't cater to just insurance also. This will be a connect and review site for financial professionals. You will hear about it soon enough.

I for one would be very interested in your offer. I've filled out the contact info on your website and I thought I would leave a contact email here: [email protected].

from what i can see, the people that fill out these applications may not be applying for INSURANCE...you can be capturing these consumers' information for a number of reasons

Send you an email. We are still looking for more quality agents in every state to create profiles before we launch. Everyone wants more clients we will be another valued source to obtain them. Simple as that.

Send you an email. We are still looking for more quality agents in every state to create profiles before we launch. Everyone wants more clients we will be another valued source to obtain them. Simple as that.

Hello, I still have not received the email.

Thanks

Sent it again. Check your spam folder sometimes go in their as we are a new domain established.

Back