Titan Marketing Group

arnguy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Anyone have any experience with this outfit? I stumbled upon them and when I googled and the top ranking refered to "The Ripoff Report" on a Kyle Depold and DS/MAX/GRANTON MARKETING SYSTEMS. However, when I googled the insurance group, it appeared to be somewhat different. The ripoff reports refer to some kind of sports marketing outfit. However, the insurance website indicates they represent several insurers, but the main health insurance product is from World and is a "Savers Choice plan." I recall John P. stating beware of any health plan with savers in its title. Also, I think it was John P. who at one time mentioned something about that DS/MAX outfit. The Titan Marketing Group caught my eye with the usual hype----earn $100K in your first year----fantastic free lead system, etc. They seem to be all over the country, but with a product that may be just slightly better than MEGA.:twitchy:

You'd have more and quicker response if you change your username to "hotchk," "lnlygal" or at least throw the word "leads" in there or something. I personally haven't heard of them (Titan), but there was an outfit called "Freedom" that was a NASE rip... It was in OKC.

:)

You'd have more and quicker response if you change your username to "hotchk," "lnlygal" or at least throw the word "leads" in there or something. I personally haven't heard of them (Titan), but there was an outfit called "Freedom" that was a NASE rip... It was in OKC.

:)

Thanks for the advice. I think I will change my user name to "anngal.":rolleyes:

Titan is a general agency for world insurance. One of branch managers tried
to hire me of late . I've heard that world products are average ratings. Any opinions on world insurance?

I'm contracted with Titan for their World products, which includes the Savers Choice.

Savers Choice is simply their version of the World shelf products, which adds a couple features, takes away a couple, and voila, a customized marketing tool for Titan Marketing. The Savers Choice is not a bad product, and not the one John P. was referring to in his previous posts. He is referring to the Assurant/Time/John Alden - RightStart & SaveRight products which have several limitations. Savers Choice through Titan offers Copay & HSA options, which are true Major Meds. Their HSA has the option of no Dr's/Rx, so if you don't opt in, & end up needing expensive Rx or follow-up treatment, you're paying for it.

As a company, I don't have any experience with Titan directly. I have some manager between Titan & myself that takes his cut of commission & I have to work through him.

The World products are ok. I have found the UW to be ok. The commission is ok. Not a bad company, but not a great one (Titan or World). The leads they offer are as decent as most leads - some good, some not so good.

Overall, what they offer on their website stands to be true in my own experience. But I'd much rather just get contracted directly with World. I haven't done any apps with them lately, and if I run the 6 month clock & I still think I need them, I might contract with them directly then.

Back