TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

Seems like I remember that Bob...I mean Ben Boman had something to do with them before they went south.

A lot of people ordered from them. I posted on the thread about them my success in getting a refund. I disputed the charge with my credit card and got a full refund instead of the partial I offered them. They also committed fraud. They dummied up a sheet claiming to have delivered all the leads.

A lot of people ordered from them. I posted on the thread about them my success in getting a refund. I disputed the charge with my credit card and got a full refund instead of the partial I offered them. They also committed fraud. They dummied up a sheet claiming to have delivered all the leads.

Yeah towards the end, they got all sorts of shady. Hard to find reputable vendors these days.

Yeah towards the end, they got all sorts of shady. Hard to find reputable vendors these days.

They were always shady. They were Parker and Asses. They just hid it well for a while.

Yeah, you can hear stories about how OneLife is different now and they cleaned up their act. But you will only hear those stories from people with something to gain.

You might even hear a "short story" proclaiming the positive changes at the parker camp.:biggrin:

----------

Is Primatechmarketing susceptible to this same impending doom of too much growth?

The growth had nothing to do with AIC falling apart. They were doomed to fail from the start. They had a sand foundation.

Back